|𝟎𝟖𝟕.|

-------
Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish

-------❦Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish❦

-------

IT'S BEEN a few weeks since Nova and Esma came back to school. Aaliyah and I asked them about their disappearance but they said they were just dealing with family business and for the exams that are coming up.

I have this feeling they were lying to us but I don't want to make assumptions about them. So I just believed them.

For now.

"I swear to God they are hiding something from us," Aaliyah whispered while staring at Nova and Esam who decided to sit far away from us.

"I know they are but let's just drop it. I think they have their reasons for hiding something from us and we don't want to make them feel uncomfortable around us," I stated while drawing a tree.

We are currently in art class with canvases in front of us.

"Yeah, I get it but we told them if anything is bothering them they should talk to us. Isn't this making you feel worried?" she asked.

I slightly nodded because I was so worried. I asked Jordan if he know something but he doesn't know anything.

When Enzo came back from Italy a few days ago, he started hanging out more with Esma which was weird. I mean I don't have anything against them both dating but it's just the whole situation is so weird.

''We are going to confront them today. I'm sick and tired of them pushing us away,'' she stated angrily. She's right. They continued distancing themselves from us the last few days which hurt a lot and I'm worried that something happened that ruined our friendship.

''Yeah...'' I mumbled and continued listening to the teacher.

Aaliyah and I said bye to each other and went our separate ways. Axel didn't go to school today because he had something to do at the Warehouse with all the boys.

I got to my locker and grabbed the books that I needed for my next classes. I was about to close my locker when I hear someone behind me.

''Ella?'' I stiffed to that voice.

I slowly turned around and saw Jackie.

''Please, let me talk,'' she begged. I couldn't even talk because every time I look at her I see his face.

''First of all, I just wanted to apologize for everything that I said the other time and I'm sorry for what my brother and I did,'' she said.

I just stared at her. My breathing started to get heavier and my body started to shiver. I bawled my fist together until my knuckles turned white.

She was still talking while I kept a hard glare on her. I couldn't stare at her any longer so I did the best thing that came into my mind.

I punched her.