|𝟎𝟓𝟏.|

-------
Time - NF

-------❦Time - NF❦

-------

"CIAO Fratello," (Hello, brother)

I should be surprised but I'm not. I had a feeling that my brother might be still alive. And now he is standing right in front of me.

''Long time no see,'' he smiled at me. I nodded. ''Indeed,'' I said. He came closer to me until he was right in front of me.

We stared at each other.

''Are you waiting for an invitation? he asked and chuckled. I chuckled too and pulled him into a hug. ''I missed you, little brother,'' he said.

''I missed you too,"

"Holy shit! You're alive!" Vera exclaimed with surprise.

We pulled away from the hug and turned towards her. "Vera," he gave her a nod.

"Wait! What the hell is going on? I'm so fucking confused," Tristen said and looked at us all.

"I would like to know that too," Axel said while crossing his arms over his chest.

"I know I have a lot of explanation to do," he began.

"Yes, you do," Axel said with narrowed eyes on his face.

"So, let's sit down," Stephano said.

--------

-------

I knew coming back was the biggest risk for them all but the Russians have Isabella. My baby girl.

We were all sitting here while everyone was staring at me. I knew some of them were or are still shocked of me being alive.

"Before I start to explain everything, I need you all to know that everything I did was for the safety of my family and the people I love dearly," I stated.