|𝟎𝟏𝟓.|

-------
Streets - Doja Cat

-------❦Streets - Doja Cat❦

-------

WHAT should I do?

That's what I've been asking myself for the last few hours. When I read the letter I immediately ran up the stairs and closed the door behind me. I walked up and down the bedroom while grabbing my hair from the top of my head.

What should I do? What did he mean by 'Watch who you trust. Even your dearest friends can betrayal you.'

Die he mean Axel and the boys?

God, I'm overthinking everything. It's probably just a prank.

I decided to go to bed and sleep since I have to leave early in the morning tomorrow for school.

I got changed into my pj's and did my daily night routine. I went to bed and tucked myself into bed. I tried to close my eyes but every time I closed them I get scared and think of the worst.

I got out of bed and decided to go downstairs and get myself a glass of water. When I got downstairs I turned on the little light that was in the living room. I made my way to the kitchen and got the glass out of the cabin and the water which was in the fridge.

I was about to pour the water into the glass when I heard something from the back door which was in the kitchen.

My eyes widened because I knew my family never uses the back door.

I opened the drawer and grabbed a kitchen knife out of it. I backed away from the door and hid behind the counter.

When I heard the door open and that person walking in I got up and ran towards that person and hit him in the stomach with my fist.

"Ahhh" he groaned and I saw him fall on the floor.

I tried to grab him by his collar but he grabbed my arm and pulled me down to him. He flipped us over and now I was under him.

I struggled to get out of his hold but he moved his hands and grabbed my own hands and pinned them above my head.

"Stop, Isabella. It's me," a very very familiar voice said.

Axel

My eyes widened. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I shouted at his face. "Why would you do that?" I shouted again and tried to get my hands out of his grip.

Once I got my hands out of his grip, I pushed him off of me and got up. I backed away from him. He got up and brushed the dust off of him.

He looked up and noticed me already looking at him. His lips curved up into a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked because he left hours ago. "I was nearby so I thought I would pay you a visit," he explained and I narrowed my eyes at him.