|𝟎𝟎𝟔.|

-------
Effortlessly - Madison Beer

-------❦Effortlessly - Madison Beer❦

-------

IT'S FRIDAY! And I'm on my way to school. I didn't wanna go. I asked my mom if I could stay at home and call the school and tell them that I'm sick but my mom told me I can't.

I called the Coach and asked her if we could do practice after school because I was too tired for skating. And of course, she said yes.

Nova texted me and told me to meet her at our bench in front of the school entrance.

I pulled up to the school and parked my bike at my parking space and got off of it.

While taking off my jacket someone said "Hey, I like your bike," I turned around and saw one of Axel's friends.

He was alone. "Ehm... Thanks, I guess," I said and turned around to get my bag.

"I'm Jordan," he said and I turned around and nodded my head up and down.

He scratched his neck with his left hand.

"I heard what you did with McCarthy," he said and I furrowed my brows. He understood my confusion. "People talk," he said and I nodded.

"I think that was pretty cool since no one ever fought McCarthy except Axel," he explained and I nodded.

"Do you always just nod?" he asked.

I nodded with a smirk and he rolled his eyes. "I just nod when I don't wanna have a conversation with people I don't like or know," I shrugged my shoulders. "So, you don't wanna have a conversation with me?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Why?

"Well there are many reasons for me not to have a conversation with you but the main reason is definitely that you are asking too many questions," I said and nodded.

"Well, I always ask too many questions. That's who I am," he said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Cool," I said and walked away from him.

"We will see us around, Isabella," he called after me and I ignored him while rolling my eyes.

When I saw my three best friends sitting on our usual spot I walked up to them.

"Morning," I greeted them and they all said 'Hey' back.

We talked for a bit when Aaliyah asked "Are you guys going to the party this weekend?" I rolled my eyes.