|𝟎𝟐𝟕.|

-------
Grand Piano - Nicki Minaj

TW: Talking of Rape, Abuse, and Suicide Thoughts

-------

AFTER Axel calmed me down we stayed in the changing room for a few minutes in our arms and left after that. He didn't ask what caused the panic attack and I don't know if I should tell him because I'm too scared if he would judge me.

I texted Coach Brown that I didn't feel well and left earlier and she understood.

Axel asked me where he should drive and I told him everywhere but home. So, he drove to that hill we had our first date on.

He stopped the car and we sat there in silence and stared at the City in front of us.

''Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked after a while. I sighed and tried to take deep breathes.

''That was my best friend from California,'' I said

''Was?'' he asked. ''Yeah, she... she was,'' I mumbled. I wiped away my tears that ran down my cheek.

''What happened?'' he asked and saw him turned his face towards me.

''If I tell you what happened, you have to promise me not to tell anyone and... and to not judge me,'' I said and wiped away my tears.

''I would never judge you for what happened even though I don't know what happened. I'm the last person to judge you or think badly of you,'' he told and I nodded.

''I will promise not to tell anyone,'' he said.

''Okay,'' I sighed and took a deep breath.

''When I was 13. Jackie asked me to stay at her place for the night because her parents had a fight and she was scared to stay alone. So, I went to her place and stayed there because I knew she needed me. She and my family were there for me when my Dad died and they were the only ones who believed me after I told everyone that my Dad got killed. But the police said he committed suicide,''

''So, I wanted to be there for her and be a good friend. I went to her place and everything seemed normal nothing out of the ordinary. After a while, her parents left the house for some reason. I didn't think anything of it, so we continued having a good time while watching movies. That's until Jackie's brother Tyrus threw a party that evening. He invited almost the whole school. I've never been to a party so I stayed in the room with Jackie. But Jackie wanted to go downstairs and drink something without her brother knowing it. I told her I'll stay in the room and wait for her. She left and I waited in her room and watched the movie. After a while, someone opened the door and came in. That person closed the door with the lock and...'' At this point, I was crying like a baby.