|𝟎𝟑𝟖.|

-------
You're Special - NF

-------❦You're Special - NF❦

-------

WE pulled up to a big Mansion that the Ball was held in. After our confessions at our apartment, Axel and I had a heated make-out session that I had to stop before we ended up doing something I wasn't ready for.

I feel bad that I can't give him what he wants. I know he wants it and I want it too but I'm just not ready yet. I'm happy that he understands me and he isn't pressuring me into something I'm not comfortable with.

Sometimes I wonder if he feels some kind of regret towards me. As in, he regrets meeting me because of my past. Maybe I'm just overthinking this since I've never had anyone who cared so much.

''Baby,'' Axel called and I broke the stare from the window and turned my face towards him with a smile on it. ''Do you wanna go in?'' I nodded and he got out of the car but before he closed his door he turned to me and said ''I don't you even think about it,'' he said with narrowed eyes while I had my hand on the door handle. I pulled my hand back and Axel closed his door and jogged to my side.

He opened the door and helped me out of the car by holding my hand. ''Thank you,'' I said and he leaned down and pecked my lips. Even with heels on he was taller than me.

Axel gently grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers together. He moved my hand to lips and placed a light kiss on it while looking directly at me. I of course started to blush while he chuckled.

''Let's go,'' he said with a smirk.

We made our way to the huge door and in front of it, there were two big guys with a stern look on their faces. Once they saw Axel coming towards them, they nodded their head in a respectful way, and Axel gave them a nod back.

We went inside the Mansion and the first thing I saw was the many people in the room talking, laughing, and drinking. A few of them were dancing while I watched them with a smile.

''Bella, come. The boys are standing on the other side,'' Axel said and I turned my head towards the boys who were standing at the other side of the ballroom with their drinks in their hands while talking.

Axel and I made our way towards them and that's when I saw Nova with them. My eyes grew bigger while Axel placed his hands on the lower part of my back.

''What is Nova doing here? And why didn't I know she's here too?'' I asked Axel.

''Jordan invited her,'' he said and I nodded. That's when I wonder if she knows something about the Mafia.

''Does she know who you guys are?'' I asked and he nodded. ''Jordan told her yesterday evening. She was pretty shocked but didn't leave Jordan,'' he said and I raised a brow.

''Did you think I would leave you?'' I asked. ''I wouldn't have let you,'' he smirked and kissed the top of my head.

Once we reached Nova and the boys, they turned their heads towards us and I saw Nova's eyes widened.