|𝟎𝟔𝟐.|

-------
Rise up - Andra Day

A/N: The video up there is how Isabella is skating since I don't wanna describe her moves again

A/N: The video up there is how Isabella is skating since I don't wanna describe her moves again. You can watch it if you want to.

-------

I CALLED Axel right after I read the letter. I knew I shouldn't keep anything from him since it could help us find Dimitri. But Axel didn't pick up again and I called Enzo. After a few minutes, Axel came running into our apartment with Enzo.

He read the letter and sent Enzo back to Warehouse to let it get checked on fingerprints. He also told him to check the security cameras from the apartment to see if we can see the face of that person.

''Are you okay?'' he asked while hugging me. ''Yeah, I just wonder who HMG is?'' I asked.

''Me too but that person is on our side from what I've read. I just hope that he or she isn't tricking us,'' he mumbled into my hair.

''Let's go. It's late and we need sleep,''

Tomorrow is the day that we are going to meet Bellamy. Axel said they have a plan and that he has many people with him.

I asked him if I can come with him but he has strictly forbidden me to be there. He said he'll get me somewhere safe for the whole night and he will keep me updated on the whole situation.

I'm right now at the rink with him because the nationals are soon and I need to practice. We are currently waiting for Coach Brown.

''Are you nervous?'' Axel asked me while I put on my skates. He must have seen my worried expression when we entered the rink.

''A little bit. I haven't skated in weeks and I'm scared that I forgot my moves or that I get too tired,'' I explained. I put my sock over the back of my skate and stood up. I looked up and Axel was smirking down at me. ''What?'' I asked with a smile.

''Nothing, I'm just enjoying the time with you,'' he said and tucked the strain that was annoying me behind my ear.

I leaned in and was about to kiss me but the rink door busted open. ''NO KISSY KISSY!'' I heard Coach Brown yell. I turned my head and saw her coming down the stairs towards us. Axel sighed and placed a little kiss on my forehead.

''Good luck,'' he whispered and walked up to the empty seats. Coach Brown smiled while looking at me.

''I'm so happy that you are back on track,'' she exclaimed while pulling me into a tight hug. ''How is your leg doing?'' she asked while looking down.

''Better,'' I assured with a smile. ''Good, now move your pretty ass into the field and show me what you can,'' she said while clapping her hands.

I nodded and walked up to the field entrance. I placed both of my hands on the field boards while taking a deep breath.