|𝟎𝟏𝟑.|

-------
Supernova - Ansel Elgort

-------❦Supernova - Ansel Elgort❦

-------

''CAN YOU STOP?" I annoyingly asked Axel who was staring at me for the last 15 minutes. We both had the same free period and decided to go to the library and do this stupid project. I tried to change my partner but Mr. Anderson told me I can't. So, now I'm stuck with this asshole.

I even asked Nova whose partner was Jordan, to come with me to the library so that I won't be alone with him but she had Chemistry class and Jordan is in football practice.

''With what?'' the annoying asshole who is sitting in front of me asked. I took a deep breath while closing my eyes to calm me down. I'm about to throw my fists at him and the worst part about it is, that he knows that I want to kick his ass and scream at him but I can't because we are in the library and I respect the rules in the library. And this stupid asshole had a smirk plastered on his face for the last 15 minutes.

''Staring at me,'' I said through gritted teeth. He chuckled. ''I'm sorry, pequeño zorro,'' (little fox) he smirked. ''I just can't help myself. I like to annoy you. It became my job to annoy you,'' he admitted. ''And I like to see you angry. It's kinda cute,'' he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and continued reading the instructions for our project. ''Okay, we have to get to know each other and write an assignment about each other,'' I began and a smile grew on my face. ''Would you look at that, it's not that hard not even for your stupid brain. You will definitely not lose any brain cells,'' I said with a wide smile on my face. Now he was the one rolling his eyes.

''So, since we already did a 20-question game, let's do another one,'' I suggested and he nodded.

''Ladies first,'' I said with a smile. He took a deep breath and I saw his jaw clench. ''Now, I'm the one enjoying the time to annoy you,'' I chuckled.

''Let's start,'' he said. ''Let's do it like that. Instead of asking random questions let's order them in categories,'' he said ''For example, favorite things: to do, places, food, and stuff like that,'' I nodded.

''Okay, let's start easy. Favorite food?'' I said. ''Mexican food,'' he answered. ''I like everything. Except for spicy food and olives,'' I said.

We did that for the next few minutes.

What I know so far is, that he has two brothers. He loves to watch football but doesn't play it. His favorite color is black. His favorite food is Mexican food. He isn't allergic to anything. And he is annoying. I added the last part.

''What about family?'' he asked me and I gulped.

''Ehm... I only have my Mom and Alessio,'' I said nervously.

''What about your Dad?'' he asked me. My eyes widened. ''H-He's dead,'' I stuttered. He nodded.

I was thankful that he didn't ask any more questions because the last question changes my mood and now I'm ready to go home and cry.

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄||✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara