|𝟎𝟖𝟏.|

-------
Me Against The World - 2Pac, Dramacydal

-------❦Me Against The World - 2Pac, Dramacydal❦

-------

DAYS HAVE passed since we arrived back in New York. After we landed and got out of the plane, we were surprised by what was in front of us. It snowed here in New York.

The whole ground was covered in snow and I was stupid to not check the weather before we left Puerto Rico because I was dressed in some black ripped jeans and a thin hoodie.

Anyways, since it snowed and I love the snow I decided to go to the rink today and warm up a little since I haven't done anything the last two weeks.

Aaliyah asked me if she can join me since Nova and Esma weren't here. Esma left for Turkey with her family for the holidays and Nova was with Jordan in Egypt with his family. Aaliyah's parents are on a business trip to Chicago while she and her younger brother Lincoln are here.

Axel has been so busy with work that he doesn't have time to spend the days with me. I know I sound so clingy but I just want him with me.

"I swear to God if I fall and die before I met Michael B. Jordan, I will personally hunt you every single day and make your life miserable," Aaliyah said while he held tight onto me with her hands. She was on the Ice with me because she wanted to give skating a try. So now we're at the rink while I give Aaliyah free lessons on how to skate.

"Stop being so dramatic. You're not going to die," I said and pulled her slowly to me while I skated backward.

"Ahhhh," Aaliyah yelled. "Don't go fast," she yelled again.

"I'm not," I chuckled.

"Help! Help! She going to kill me!" she shouted at the people who were sitting on the benches. They just looked at us weirdly and continued talking.

I shook my head while chuckling. ''Bella, I beg you please stop and let's just go to the diner up there and eat something,'' she said and I nodded.

We got off the Ice and took our skates off. Then we went up the stairs where the diner was and sat down. We ordered something and just started talking.

''So how are things going with Axel?'' she asked while taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

''Everything is good. Just that he's working a lot,'' I said while wrapping my hand and fingers around my little cute cup with hot chocolate.

I sighed. ''I sometimes wish there is no Mafia and all that stuff and it's just us. Normal teenagers in love, living our lives. But I know that's not possible,'' I said with a lower voice.