|𝟎𝟔𝟓.|

-------
Assassin - Au/Ra

-------❦Assassin - Au/Ra❦

-------
One day ago

"YES, just reschedule my appointment to the 15th of December. I will be back by then," 

"No, I will drive. Tell my driver that I'm going alone,"

"Thank you, Sara,"

I hung up the phone and placed it back in my bag. I lifted my head and looked out of the window.

I just landed in Mexico a few minutes ago and my driver from Mexico picked me up. I'm here because Xander called me a few hours ago and told me that my shipments got stolen and I had to come immediately.

So, yeah I'm here in Mexico and will stay for a few days until we solve the problem. I actually planned on staying in New York to help Alec and Axel with the Dimitri problem but I couldn't leave my duties on the side for this. I knew Axel can handle this without me too.

I furrowed my brows when I noticed the roads that we were driving on. That wasn't the way to the docks.

"James, I told you we have to go to the docks, not the city. Just make a turn here and we'll get back on road," I said with a smile. But he didn't respond and continued driving the wrong way. That's when I noticed that, that wasn't James. I quickly grabbed my gun and pointed it at that person's head.

"Who the fuck are you?" I angrily asked. That person just ignored me and continued staring at the road.

"I asked you a question and I want an answer," I pressed the gun on his head and waited.

"You don't recognize me?" it was a female voice. I narrowed my eyes at her and waited for her to lift her head.

She slowly lifted her head and my breathing hitched.

"Gabriella?"

We were still driving through the streets of Mexico City without exchanging a word with each other.

It's still shocking to see your old best friend who you thought was dead, kinda kidnapping you.

I sighed and decided to talk because this silence is killing me.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Somewhere safe," she just answered and I let out and frustrating sigh.