|𝟎𝟔𝟖.|

-------
Catie Turner - Home

-------❦Catie Turner - Home❦

-------

IT'S been a few days since the mission and we still are looking for my Mom. I'm still processing the news of my Mom being pregnant. Of course, I'm happy and excited but what is working for me is that she isn't with us right now.

We questioned Jared a few times now and he still wasn't answering our questions.

We have been torturing him for that but he still is staying silent.

I had Isabella with me the whole time because I don't want her to be alone while Dimitri is still somewhere out there.

So I took her with me even though she wants to be at home.

A knock disturbed me from going further into my thoughts. "Come in," I said and the door opened up, revealing Bella. She came walking in causing me to smile.

"Hey," she greeted and walked up to my desk. She sat down on the other chair in front of me and waited for me to talk but I just stared at her beauty.

"What?" she asked with a sheepish smile. I shook my head. "Nothing, can't I stare at my beautiful girlfriend?" I asked while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Weirdo," she mumbled to herself thinking I didn't hear it. I just chuckled.

"Anything new?" she asked while taking a piece of paper from my desk. I shook my head in frustration. "Nothing," I sighed while rubbing my face with my hands.

"Don't worry we will find her," she stood up and walked around my desk. I opened my arms for her and she sat down on my lap. She moved her hand to my hair in the back and stroked it gently.

"By the way, Congratulations," she smiled at me and I furrowed my brows. "For what?"

"You are going to be a big brother again," she smiled and I chuckled.

"I hope it's a girl," I nuzzled my nose into her neck with she hummed.

"Why?" she mumbled while continuing stroking my hair. "I always wanted a little sister," I answered and pulled her closer to me.

"I want to spoile her with everything that I have. I want to call her my little princess and is much more," I continued and I felt her place a little kiss onto my head.

"I see, Axel Garcia is getting softer," she jokingly said while chuckling and I squeezed her perfect round ass. I lifted my head from her neck so that I can look at her.