Chapter seventy four

"I don't think this is wise, the last time we met he wasn't to pleased with how relationship." Anakin spoke up as we flew into the hanger of Obi wans cruiser. We'd left Naboo several hours ago now, minutes after getting the call from Obi wan. He said the council hadn't been informed of this since it would jeopardise my situation, besides we all suspected he'd break himself free again soon enough.

"Anakin you wanted to go to Korriban, you no longer get an opinion on what's a wise decision." I replied a little shortly since I hadn't slept and I was still fairly upset with him. Not to mention with all my stress regarding Anakin I hadn't been able to make a snack nor eat anything else. Long story short I was incredibly hungry and that wasn't making my mood any better.

"(Y/n) Anakin, good to see you, I'm sorry to have interrupted your break, did you-

"Give it up Obi wan, he woke up yesterday and figured everything out straight away, I should've just kept him asleep." I muttered in slight distain while walking past him. If I hadn't needed help I would've kept him under sedation until I could figure out a real plan. But I was getting to the point where I couldn't even walk to far without getting out of breath. I needed him around and get he already wanted to leave and go after some make believe 'cure'.

"Anakin..." I heard Obi wan say in an exasperated manner as I passed by. As Anakin followed behind me I caught a glimpse of him casting his eyes down towards the floor, evidently a little uncomfortable with his master knowing this. Maybe this would be how I finally broke through to him, if I couldn't talk sense into him maybe Obi wan could. "We'll discuss this later, for now we have limited time, Dooku has offered to provide us valuable information in exchange for short discussion with (y/n), but of course we'll only go ahead if you're willing." The man spoke as he turned from Anakin and instead glanced kindly my way.

"I'm fine let's just get this over with, he's in the detention level I presume?" I shrugged while folding my arms with a minor huff, slightly raising a brow towards Kenobi as I asked the question. Honestly I didn't want to spend any more time than I had to, everything was just a nightmare lately and I didn't even care that Dooku wished to speak with me. I just wanted this baby born so I'd no longer have to worry about Anakin, so I could prove to him that I wasn't  about to die.

Obi wan shared a glance with Anakin as though trying to quietly ask if I'd been like this all night. My fiancé gave a subtle nod that didn't go unnoticed by myself. Alright maybe I was being a bit over the top - but Anakin wasn't listening to me, he seemed determined to join the dark side in order to save me from some nightmare.

"Okay then, let's go, we have Dooku secured in the brig away from others, general Starfallen has him under observation." Obi wan replied as he turned back to look my way, taking a few steps forward towards the exit and urging us silently to do the same. Almost feeling sorry for Dooku being left alone with my former master I began to walk after him while keeping an eye as Anakin followed on behind. This would be the first time I saw him since my pregnancy, I should've been nervous, but I was to stressed to feel anxiety for that.

"Did he say what he wanted to talk to me about?" I decided to ask before Anakin spoke up with another over protective question or comment. Plus i was curious, months of quiet and now this. Maybe he was going to try and turn me again, if he did I'd definitely give him a slap. I was far from in the mood for a waste of time like that.

"No he did not, but you have no reason to worry, you former master and I will be standing by right outside incase you need anything." Obi wan replied as we headed down via the lift, trying to be reassuring but unfortunately caulking since I wasn't at all focused on the matter instead my sights were on Anakin, watching as his lips dipped into a deep frown and his eyes crossed to his master.