Chapter eighty two

(Y/n)'s pov

My breathing rate had increased dramatically as I struggled against my restraints and fought the break free. It felt like ages since I'd last heard Anakins voice and I was beginning to panic. My wrists were sore and my neck stung from the injection Daramar had given me as I woke up, some sort of burning rush flooding my veins. I felt nauseous, a cold sweat covering my brow as I tried desperately to calm myself.

"...Anakin, Anakin if you're there, please...let me know you're alright..." I whispered not even certain if the words would reach him as I closed my eyes to rest. There was some movement from the baby and I wished I could move my hand to sooth them. It appeared my stress had spread to them as well.

'It's alright love, I'll be with you shortly just hang on in there.'
I heard his voice reply causing my heart to lift with joy since this meant he was no longer being kept from accessing the force. We were being rescued, it wouldn't be long now before I'd be back in Anakins arms and all this would just become some faded memory.

'I love you...'
I responded back while letting my tired eyes close as I heard heavy footsteps and blaster fire echoing along from the hallway. A smile graced my lips as my heart rate finally began to steady itself, my breathing no longer ragged and fearful. The noise from outside grew louder until I heard a clatter right outside the door, seconds later the footsteps breaking through and bursting into the room. My eyes opened and moved round in time to see my master rush over to break me free while a clone I couldn't get recognise stood in the doorway.

"Don't worry (y/n) we're getting you out of here right now." The woman mumbled while slicing through my restraints with swift swipes of her saber. She then held out a hand for me to take which I accepted with gratitude, slowly pulling myself up into a sitting position and swinging my legs over the side of the medical table.

"Thank you Master, you have no idea how relieved I am to see a familiar face." I replied quietly since my throat was still hoarse. Moving to stand I felt my legs wobble under me, that nausea hitting me once more as I cringed in slight pain. I felt as my master pressed the back of her hand to my forehead, able to see as a frown creased her lips.

"We need to get you to a medical frigate." She responded wrapping her arms round my torso so I could lean on her as we began to walk towards the exit. My brows creased into a worried expression as I looked up to her eyes cast ahead down the hallway, worry filling my mind at her sense of urgency.

"I-is something wrong? Will the baby be okay?" I asked as panic rose up and ate away at my mind with every step we took down that hallway. My master bit her lip and didn't responses at first, keeping her eyes ahead.

"(Y/n) I need you to stay calm, no harm'll come to you I promise but I need you to keep calm in case something is wrong." She finally spoke up as we followed the trooper, Fives, round a corner at the end of the hallway. Fearful I looked back ahead and felt my lip begin to tremble slightly, inductively bringing a hand up to protectively hold my unborn child. Again I was struck by both dizziness and nausea, my feet stumbling to a halt as I leant over myself with a cramp of pain.

"(Y/n)?! (Y/n) talk to me what's wrong?" I heard my masters voice saying though I was echoey and distorted, breaking up on pieces around me as I succumbed to yet another rush of pain. "Oh not good - Fives contact master Kenobi, let him know...

I didn't catch the last thing she said, before she could finish I passed out.

Third person pov

"This is Fives to General Kenobi, we have general (y/l/n) but it appears she's in the primary stages of going into labour, we request emergency rendezvous with Acaina escort team." The voice of Fives crackled through the comlink that lay on master Kenobi's. Immediately Anakin whom had been stood nearby rushed over wearing a concerned expression across his face. The young man locked eyes with his former master for a moment, the elder evidently trying to comfort his good friend and assure him silently that thing would be alright.