Chapter seventy nine

Anakins pov.

The son had done something to Ahsoka to turn her against me, Obi wan was gone to try and find a way to save her. I was forced to fight my padawan all the way back to the alter where the father and daughter were already waiting. That led us to now, Ahsoka having just stolen the strange sword from my hand that could possibly lead to her freedom.

"Ahsoka no." I called across holding a hand out towards her as the girl spared me one last look before handing the weapon to the son. Again I felt that ache in my chest at seeing her turn her back on me, my hand clenching to a fist at my side as I glared in anger up towards the son.

"Thank you...now it appears you have outlived your usefulness." The son spoke in an amused tone before raising a hand to her head and holding two fingers to her temple. Moments later Ahsoka dropped and fell down to the floor below without making a sound. I rushed over immediately and fell to my knees beside her. Scooping her body into my arms my heart began to race in fear as I felt her life force draining away scarily fast.

"Ahsoka no, don't leave me, fury can fight this is know you can." I whispered in a pained tone with a few tears in my eyes as I cradled her body. There was some form of commotion going on behind me, a battle of sorts. But I was purely focussed on.

"Ahsoka!"

Exactly.

Before I could look up my other padawan - the one I specifically asked to stay on the ship, well she appeared right before me. I was to worried to be mad however and instead just watched as she reached out to take her friend hand only to pull hers back with a stunned sense of hurry after barely touching her. Usually I'd find this strange and question it further but given the circumstances there wasn't time for that. Before I could speak to the teenager she was on the love again, getting up and rushing into the commotion behind leaving myself to try and use my control of the force to keep Ahsoka from slipping away.

"Anakin, Anakin you need to bring her over here, the farther thinks there may be a way to save her but we must hurry." I heard Obi wan saying from behind me as he set a hand on my shoulder, immediately gaining my attention with his words. Getting up hurriedly I turned to face him with what I expect seemed a rather desperate expression. Obi wans eyes as always were kind but held an urgency right now, one the reminded me just how time sensitive this was.

"What is it? I'll do whatever it takes master." I replied taking a glance down to the girl in my eyes as he began to lead me over towards the main central alter where I now saw the daughter lying evidently near to death, the father knelt at her head with his hands on her cheeks.

"The son, he went to kill his father but she through herself in the way...the father believes her life force may be able to save Ahsoka." Obi wan explained while gently taking the teenager from my arms and walking over to lie her on the floor parallel with the daughter. I nodded along with his words and drowned out the sound of fighting in the near distance for now, nothing seeming to quite reach me except what was going on right here and now.

"Sit," the father instructed chicly me down with his hands on my shoulders. "Let my daughters last act be to breathe life into your friend." The man spoke while standing behind me and guiding my right hand to the forehead of the daughter, then my left to Ahsoka's.

After that I couldn't tell you what happened, my breath felt as though I stopped and all I could do was feel the intense presence elf the force flow through me, using my body as it's vessel.

Ari's pov

"Master Starfall - ughhhh, Kai kai!!" I yelled to get the woman's attention since I've learnt from experience she doesn't listen unless something intrigues of annoys her. So of course I was going for the latter since I was in hurry to get back and check things were going to the glowy blue ladies plan.