Chapter one hundred and seven

We were hustled by the Mandolorian woman into a nearby deserted office room. On entering I immediately glanced round and checked for exits, taking notes of two windows from the third floor but no doors. This was concerning however with use of the force not impossible to escape should we need to. Cherri was evidently extremely nervous by the way her eyes kept farting g around the room and her fingers fidgeted meanwhile I was trying to keep my head down incase I was recognised.

"Satine and Kenobi are staying in the Lake country, if I could find this out so easy then how come you didn't track them?" Bo Katan spoke up as she removed her helmet and held it under her arm.keeping my head down I noticed the woman's green eyes flicker towards me and watch for a few moments taking a particular interest for a few seconds before looking back to the teenager behind me. She took two steps over towards us and I bit my lip.

"I er, I...I assessed the situation ms Katan and it didn't seem viable to go after her there," Cherri replied sounding completely shaken which wasn't a good thing. If Katan figured out what was happening we'd both be in trouble and Korkie even more so. I bit my lip keeping my arms in those cuffs behind my back as I tried to think of a way to fix this at get us to Korkie. "Please understand me Katan...I followed your training to the letter." Cherri added sounding even more nervous. This really wasn't good, I had to hope things were going better with Anakin.

"Cherri a Mandolorian never gives up, victory or death that's what we live be here," Bo Katan replied sternly as she walked around the perimeter of the room and closed up the windows sealing us in. This really wasn't good, now we were trapped. I kept a careful eye on the woman as she came back and folded her arms over her chest. "...I'm sure Mrs Skywalker here knows exactly what I'm taking about, don't you (y/n)?" She then asked and I felt my heart pound. How could she have figured this out so fast, it was impossible.

"I, I don't know what you're talking about Miss, I'm just-

"Don't patronise me Jedi I know exactly who you are," she interrupted stepping forward and taking my jaw between her thumb and forefinger. When my eyes met hers I realised there was likely no sense hiding things any longer. Besides, she didn't look furious. No there was something quite different in her eyes. Something defensive and curious. "It's all here in this letter." She added lifting a piece of burnt edge paper up for me to see. I squinted at the paper then gasped when I saw the signature.

"Where did you get this." I exclaimed without even thinking I'd in those few seconds confirmed her suspicions and showed I was uncuffed by grasping the corner of the letter. On the piece of paper right at the bottom of the scruffy notes was a very familiar signature. It was that of my former padawan, the same kind of letter we'd all received after her death. Just how many had she sent out...

"It was handed to me by some guy." She replied pulling the letter back before I had a chance to read it all. However I could see from a glance it had plenty of information I wasn't yet aware of. Just how much had she known in those final moments? Did she unlock understanding to the future...to the end of the war perhaps..?

"What young man - wait, did he have white hair? Tallish build, skinny?" I asked having a good feeling I knew exactly who she was talking about. Cherri had to be incredibly confused by now but that wasn't important. What was important was that by the look on the woman's face my description was matching up. Bo Katan looked both startled and confused as I stepped closer with my proclamations.

"...yes, yes exactly like that in fact...how did you know?" She replied brows furrowing as she looked across towards me with pursed lips. I sighed understanding this was a long difficult discussion we didn't have time for. Not when Korkie's life hung in the balance.

"Let's just say I'm familiar with the young man in question...he's been coming up a lot lately," I replied looking back down to the side trying to figure out this network Ari had created. Damien and Ahsoka both seemed to know more than either me or Anakin, and since Damien was hiding somewhere unknown it would seem speaking with Ahsoka would be my best bet. I never wanted to bring up the even with Ahsoka, but now with these letters cropping up half way across the galaxy I had to make the decision that it was time to question her on the matter. However right here and now we needed to first focus on the Dutchesses Nephew. Or was it son, Obi wan never hand been clear on the matter. "Right now however we need to rescue Korkie: so, can we count on your support Ms Katan?" I asked looking back up to her and raising a brow, staying defensive until she gave me a response. The woman looked me up and down the uncrossed her arms holding a hand out towards me. The corner of her lips twitched up to the smirk as she offered her hand to me.