A fhousand comments later

Okay, so I've been lazy.
At first it was ten comments.
Then fifty
Then a hundred
Then we somehow got to a thousand.
At that point I was low-key terrified to log onto Wattpad. However, I just spend two hours going through each and every like comment and following and, oh my god I love you people. I hope you all realise it's because of your support I'm no Pershing writing at university and looking to publish my first manuscript in the new year. Your kind words and compliments and very much helped me progress in my work and any success I have, I owe to you. I'm speaking with editors and agents, all because a little quarantine project of mine got so much love.
Also I do intend to write an official Star Wars book someday about ari and her 'cannon' timeline. So if you did like her, keep and eye out for that as it will feature Kaida's story and captain Dice too. Along with a former scavenger turned stormtrooper elite.
Anyway, I'm getting off topic.
If any of you out there in the young adult fantasy reader demographic have some spare time, I'm looking for Beta readers for my manuscript fifth draft. Please direct message me if you're interested. I'm also trying to create a discord writer group for peer reviewing work. As far as my work goes, if you message showing interest I'll send you the starter and blurb, the. You can decide if it's something you'd like to look over or not.
Now to the exciting bit.
Those of you who've finished this story may be aware there is a second incomplete book along with the side rebels Arisoka story.
How would you feel about these having weekly/fortnightly posting again?
I'll have to review my notes but I'd love to finally finish this set to show how much I appreciate all of you. Plus I kind of miss the characters. True, I'm twenty now and my writing style has matured a little, but that could word quite well with the stuff I had planned.
So, interested?
Oh also, if a few of you commenters are interested, I'd love to set up a book that'll be like skits and role play with the characters of this book. You'll be able to ask questions and interface and we'll just have some fun in the comments.

Anyhoo, I'm up to date now, ready to get back into the action.

May the force be with you all.

Ari.