Chapter thirty

"Anakin I swear to the gods just put a shirt on!" I exclaimed while throwing a book square at his abs.

"Hey I-oh Kriff!" I heard him exclaimed back before there was some sort of thud as he caught the book. "Whoa! Be careful this things heavy." He replied with a pout as I picked up my belt from the side, waving the book around to make a point. What he was saying was fair, though for all his teasing the past five minutes he really deserved it.

"Yeah yeah, like you wouldn't have caught it," I responded while sitting on the edge of my bed to put my boots back on while Anakin chuckled and meandered back into the bathroom. God I hope he's getting his tunic...not that I really kind the view. Since I was done with my boots I ran my hands back through my hair to neaten it out before getting up again to collect my cloak. "So, I'll go visit Padmè for lunch, I assume you'll be training?" I hummed while glancing back over my shoulder as I went to slip my cloak on.

"Got that right, I've also got to visit the 501st," he replied while walking back out as he slipped his tabard back on and began to do his belt back up. "If you get a change pop down to the hanger and I'll introduce you, but there's no rush if you want to spent the day with Padmè." He said while walking over and helping me slip me cloak my on over my second arm.

"Alright I'll see what happens, please do tell your men I'm not being rude I just want to reassure everyone I'm alright." I said with looking back down her my shoulder and giving him a friendly smile.

"Oh don't worry, Captain Rex and the others don't think badly of you at all love, in fact they all just want you to get as much rest as you need after the run in with Dooku, so don't worry they'll wait for you." He said softly with his hands on my shoulders, leaning in and gently placing a kiss on my cheek before stepping back.

"Aww you guys are going to spoil me rotten," I coped with a small warm chuckle as I looked round and quickly captured his lips in a quick kiss. Meeting his beautiful blue eyes I smiled for a moment before stepping round towards the door. The room was pretty small so it took less than a couple of seconds to get to the door. "Okay so we'll meet for dinner later, oh wait where?" I asked with my hand on the panel to unlock the door, looking back at Anakin for an answer.

"It's a surprise, just meet me at the landing bay." He said while sweeping his her back with his hand as I unlocked the door and stepped out.

"I really should've expected that shouldn't I, so..." I chuckled before freezing up as my eyes meet with a darker shade of blue ahead.

'Uh oh...busted.'

"Master Starfallen! I thought you left for your mission already..." I said nervously as I felt Anakins presence move out behind me and the door close. An awkward silence fell after the hiss of the door lock, my master glancing between us both from where she was stood just outside her own door opposite.

"Skywalker..." Kaida said with a nod towards Anakin that only further free my anxiety.

"Starfallen..." Anakin replied from behind in an equally as emotionless tone from behind me while I was frantically trying to come up with an excuse.

"Um...Anakin was just helping me back to my room..." I tried to reason and in a very uncertain tone while nervously glancing back and forth. However that all stopped when the was a cough from my master room followed by footsteps and then...
"Master Acaina..?" I questioned allowed quietly with surprise and confusion, looking between the pair with puzzlement.

'Is this, normal?'
Anakin asked through the force while I stood there stunned.

'Well...no'
I replied while the pair opposite shared an equally awkward look as though having a silent conversation. The rules of the temple were the a jedis room was a private place for them alone, we were allowed common areas but not to have others back to our quarters. Even medical attention required special permission from the council. The sound of my now ex master clearing her throat, at which point I looked back round.