chapter 1

𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋:
Somebody who is the reason for your happiness; a soulmate; a forever lover.
Somebody you find yourself thinking about constantly;
you are completely infatuated by them.

𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫

𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫

RETURN TO HOGWARTS

RETURN TO HOGWARTS

"If it isn't my favourite prissy."

As I settled into my familiar compartment on the train, making my way back to Hogwarts, I couldn't help but notice the presence of Draco Malfoy. My eyes lifted from the book I was engrossed in, and there he stood, leaning nonchalantly against the doorframe. Clad in an ensemble of sleek black garments, a sophisticated blazer accentuating his well-defined biceps, and his lustrous, pale hair cascading effortlessly over his forehead, he exuded an undeniable aura of confidence. A mischievous smirk danced across his lips, revealing a glimpse of his complex and enigmatic personality.

I rolled my eyes. "I see it's back to business as usual, Malfoy."

Ever since our first year at Hogwarts, Draco and I seemed to be caught in an ongoing feud. It's possible that our rivalry stemmed from our belonging to different houses, as Gryffindors and Slytherins were known to clash. However, despite the tension, I managed to maintain a cordial relationship with his closest companions, Blaise and Pansy.

With Draco, it was a different story. He seemed to relish every opportunity to mock, taunt, and play mind games with me, always looking for ways to get under my skin. In response, I became adept at matching his jabs and returning fire with equal intensity. Our rivalry had become a constant battle of wits and wills, each of us refusing to back down or show weakness. Despite the animosity between us, I couldn't deny the thrill and exhilaration that came with our ongoing feud.