chapter 93

ETERNITY

ETERNITY

Narrator

𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐘 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐒 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐅 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑

Elysia dragged her feet tiredly to her kitchen where her phone was ringing. It had been ringing nonstop for the last few minutes and the sound was beginning to give her a severe headache-which did nothing to help how terribly ill she felt anyways.

Leaning a hip against the counter, she sighed as she picked up the phone. "Ginny, what's wrong so early in the morning?"

"Lys?" Ginny's confused voice sounded through the phone. "You sound indisposed. What's wrong with you?"

Elysia wearily ran a hand down her face as she scowled at the foul taste in her mouth. "I'm ill, Ginevra! Draco hasn't come home since last night-Merlin knows what him and the lads have been up to. I don't even want to know but I could really use some of that-that ghastly green tea he makes for hangovers."

Draco had been gone since last night, spending a night on the town with the three Weasley boys, Lorenzo Silvius, Blaise Zabini, and Theodore Nott.

Ginny paused for a long moment. "You're ill and your husband is out partying?" She scoffed. "I'll kill him. That's what I'll do."

"I'll help!" Pansy's loud voice sounded distantly through the phone. "We'll get rid of their bodies with some sulfuric acid! I heard that works-at least in the muggle films."

Elysia croaked a weak laugh. "It's alright. I'm glad they're enjoying themselves." Her eyebrows furrowed in thought. "Why were you calling again?"

"I was just going to tell you to come out with us girls tonight. Hermione and Luna will be there-oh, and we need to plan this bachelorette!" Ginny rambled on excitedly. "But seeing as you're ill, perhaps we can rain-check."

Groaning as she pinched the bridge of her nose, Elysia shook her head-though Ginny couldn't see that. "No, no. I'll just take a hot shower and see if I feel better. Luna's remaining calm as ever but I know she's internally freaking out about all the wedding planning needing to be done."

Ginny snickered. "It doesn't help that Blaise is adamant on a summer wedding. We only have so many months left-I told them they should get married in the autumn instead."

"It'll be perfect either way," Elysia spoke sluggishly and she lugged herself through her quaint estate, into the living room where she plopped down on the couch. She quickly buckled over when her stomach began roiling once more, afraid she would spew all over the Persian rug.

"Lys?" Ginny asked worriedly. "What's wrong with you-seriously? You sound terrible, I can practically hear you gagging."

"I don't know, Gin." Elysia wiped the sweat from her forehead with the sleeve of her jumper-Draco's jumper that she wore, actually. "I woke up ill yesterday as well. I thought it must be a stomach bug, maybe food poisoning. It passed after some time but returned when I woke this morning."