extras

Hey hi hello. Y'all can check out @fiellawp on Instagram for updates, extras & previews of new books.

I have attachment issues with this book (obviously) and @wh0re4dracHOE left a comment asking if Draco and Elysia had a girl or boy and what their baby's name is... which got me thinking.

Elysia and Draco welcomed their first daughter into a world full of love they had built amongst themselves.

Cora Malfoy.
𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚-a name from Greek origins meaning heart.
"𝙈𝙤𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙚𝙪𝙧."

Three years later, they were surprised with twins.

Alina Malfoy.
𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚-a name from Greek origins meaning light.
"𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨."

Their son, Madoc Malfoy (likes to go by Maddox).
𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐜-a name of Welsh origins meaning fortunate.
"𝙄 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪."
Perhaps fitting, as they were expecting one but got lucky with a twin.

Cora, a Gryffindor.

Cora was a complete daddy's girl-and though Draco loved all his children just the same, he wouldn't admit he had a soft spot for his first-born. With Elysia's dark hair and Forget-Me-Not eyes, she was the mirrored-image of her mother, inside and out.

Cora was reserved and kept to herself. Always feeling like the odd one out next to the twins, she often felt like she were living in the shadows which pushed her further into the urge to isolate herself.

When Cora was 18 and going through her first true heartbreak, Draco almost felt deja vu. Pushing away those who love her and silently trying to fight her demons all alone-she did exactly what Elysia used to do.

So Draco sat with her under the stars on their veranda and told her his favourite story-the one of how him and Elysia came to be. He told Cora the details of what her mother went through and how Elysia often had the same thoughts-that she had to carry her burdens all by herself; but Elysia was wrong and now, Cora was too. He told her the same thing he told Elysia,

"There will be days when there's nothing more you can do but breathe and that's okay. I know you're capable of carrying the entire world on your shoulders-harboring the same strength your mother has always had, but you don't have to do it alone. Cora, mon coeur, if someone wants to sit with you in the dark and show you the stars, you should let them-but if not them, then I'll show you the stars myself-and I'm your bloody father so you can't exactly stop me."

Learning a new side of her mother, Cora and Elysia's relationship strengthened and Cora found herself confiding in her mom more often.

Alina and Madoc, Slytherins.

Sharing the same blonde-white hair as Draco; Alina with Elysia's bright and vibrant blue eyes and Madoc with Draco's ocean grey ones.

Little trouble-makers they were; Elysia and Draco chasing them around the house until eventually giving up for they could no longer keep up with the two.

To leave the twins with their uncles, Fred, George and Enzo-let's just say, Mischief Managed was an understatement for the escapades they pulled together.

It was in Alina and Madoc's second year when McGonagall nearly lost her mind-having come to the epiphany that Hogwarts had found its new Fred and George Weasley-but the new set of twins carrying hundreds of thousands times more mischief in their beings. Fred's fireworks seemed nothing compared to the stunts Alina and Madoc pulled together.

Pansy and Ginny, and George and Enzo had a combined marriage ceremony. Fred's fireworks at the end of the night lit up the whole sky. Enzo asked Draco to be his best man-and Draco was nearly blushing in flattery though he would never admit that to his friend.

And everyone lived happily ever after...