chapter 61

A FUNNY THING:HOW SOMEONE SUDDENLYBECOMES THECENTRE OF YOUR UNIVERSE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A FUNNY THING:
HOW SOMEONE SUDDENLY
BECOMES THE
CENTRE OF YOUR UNIVERSE

I was walking through the fifth floor of Hogwarts when I noticed a familiar face sneaking out of the Ravenclaw common room. Blaise Zabini slyly descended the spiral staircase that led to the entrance of the common room.

My jaw dropped.

"Oi, Zabini!"

He jumped in surprise at the sound of my voice, placing a hand over his heart to calm his escalating heart rate. "Elysia. Merlin-don't sneak up on people like that!"

My eyes narrowed suspiciously as I approached him. "Interesting seeing you here."

Blaise's face flushed as he started choking on air, sputtering coughs. "I was just-I was getting my daily steps in for the day."

"Yeah?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Or were you having a secret rendezvous with a particular blonde Ravenclaw?"

Blaise's mouth fell open as he stared at me at a loss.

"You're blushing, Zabini!" I couldn't help laughing in awe at the sight of Blaise Zabini utterly flustered. It was adorable.

Blaise's face fell in defeat. "Don't tell anyone. Please."

My eyebrows pulled together. "I wouldn't but why not?" When Blaise glanced around to avoid looking me in the eye, the circumstances became clear to me. "Oh my-you and Luna are in a secret relationship, aren't you!" I smacked his arm, unable to contain my excitement.

Blaise winced as he pulled my arm and dragged me further in the hallway, out of sight though there weren't many people up here. "It's early days. It's all new and-and I'm not even sure what it really is."

I bit my lip to stop my smile from looking manic; hopping onto the windowsill, my legs swinging. I felt like an eager child who just discovered toffees for the first time. "You're serious. This is-Merlin's beard, this is fantastic, Blaise!"

Blaise smiled sheepishly as he sat down on the windowsill beside me. "I really like her, Lys. I'm scared the Slytherin in me will mess it up."

I frowned. "Ambitious, resourceful, loyal. How could being Slytherin possibly be bad?"

Blaise looked at me flatly. "Shrewd, cunning, snide. You're missing the most known traits of a Slytherin-don't get me wrong. I am loyal to the house but..."

I shook my head adamantly. "You are none of the above. None of you are. Pansy, Draco, hell even Snape. Frankly, Slytherins don't deserve the bad rep you lot receive."

Blaise smiled at me. "You're a good friend, Lys."

I nudged him softly. "I think it's due time you and Luna scoured the courage to make some moves."

𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋 | draco malfoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें