chapter 79

tw: sexual content

ONE WAY TICKET TO PARADISE

"The scary Slytherin," Fred mused.

"So flustered," George hummed.

"Blushing, even." Fred cooed.

"Terribly timid, he's become." George leaned forward, resting his chin on his hands that were clasped together.

"Adorably nervous," Fred sang.

"Elysia," Draco spoke through tightly gritted teeth. "Tell your stooges to shut the fuck up before I fling myself off the moving train."

"George, Fredric. Stop it, would you?" I bit back my own laughter as I took turns to smack them both on the head.

The train ride back home for the holidays was presenting to be rather comical-for everyone except Draco. He failed marvellously at hiding his nervousness about meeting my parents for the first time-officially and properly.

I, myself, was bewildered to see him worrying so much. I hadn't expected it. He was always so cool and collected, so confident and sure of himself. Seeing him this flustered was admittedly adorable.

The twins were mightily entertained by this which unnerved Draco further, leaving him in a sour mood-which granted, I didn't want him to be in when meeting my parents.

We sat with the twins and Ginny; Hermione was with Blaise, Luna, Pansy and Neville. Enzo was picked up by his aunt whom he was spending the holidays with-though us lot offered for him to spend them with us. Harry, of course, getting as far away from us as he could manage and Ron following suit. They act as though we won't be getting off at the same platform, proceeding to see them throughout the holidays anyways.

"If you're going to be nervous meeting anyone, it shouldn't be Elysia's parents," Fred said teasingly. "It should be our mum. She's going to pinch your cheeks until they fall off."

"That's hardly anything to be nervous about," George flicked the side of Fred's head. "That's merely embarrassing."

I rolled my eyes. "It is not. Molly is the most delightful person I know."

Draco shifted uncomfortably in his seat beside mine but remained silent, staring at his hands in his lap.

"I reckon you should be scared of Sirius the most," Ginny spoke up, voicing her thoughts. "Terribly protective, he is. Not to mention, he's intimidating-looking anyways. Far more than Remus, James, and Nicholas combined."

Draco's gaze lifted. "Sirius is going to be there?"

"He's my godfather, you know that." I laughed softly, nudging him. "He usually comes along to pick us up from the platform and visits my house almost daily."