Silence speaks

Deep in the thoughts, panchali walked following yudhister and bheem walking before, sahadev at her side, nakul and arjun at the back. She was silent. Her silence was silent than the dense forest. Hours of walk. The pandavas had lived in forest with their mother, there was a small cave and a little pond. "There might be some animals near by", Nakul insisted. All of a sudden, a small stone hit the foot of panchali. " Ouch.. Aw!! " She cried. "Panchali... " Arjun caught her shoulders,. "It's ok. He handed the bow to sahadev and took her. He know how much she hestitated to be held by him. Her hate for her pandavas.. Her hate for her arjun. Her soft skin was wounded by the happening of dark sabha incidents.
Her hair.. Untied, caught his fingers, which made her swirl. He adjusted and took her in his arm. He gently made her sit over a fallen tree holding. Sahadev applied some green liquid, that he quickly managed to find.

" It's going to be dark, shall we start our journey, I can walk Arya ", she spoke to yudhister for the first time after the evil day.
Her thoughts we're struck on the destroying humiliations happened.
She realised it's a plan by saguni on playing games using her, that would seperate all five of them.

It was  almost  3 days, they walked so many hours, testing only few minutes. They came to a place where there was a few jack fruit trees, and a large bush. Sound of the river was heard,.
"I think this would be a good place to build a hut", we can also do our prayers in water, there seems to be a river nearby", arjun assisted.

Bheem had opened the large jackfruit, and the twins had bought some fruits, coconuts.

" There must be a village in the other side of the river, so we can get help in case ", yudhister said.

" Draupathi what's your idea", nakul asked, clearly aware of her blank expression.
" I don't want to advocate anything, I am just.... ", she stopped with tears...
" We know, we know we have made a mistake, but understand we are cheated, we are living in this world only for you,. ", bheem said wiping her tears.
" My abdomen is paining arya", she almost whispered. "Panchali, you have walked a lot, we will not let you cry, we will see u get back everything... Everything will vanish, the war will bring darma... ",
Arjun was now on her side.
Before he can say, she was lying down, he made her ly in the shade of a bush, they quickly build a tree, made fire and  made clay pots.
The clay pots we're drying in sun.
The little garden space was made behind the hut.
Panchali woke from her sleep. It was almost evening. She saw them still working on the requirements.
She went and stood near sahadev, who was spinning a coir mat for them to sleep.
"I would like to take a bath, can I go to the river", she said.
Her voice made all the brothers to turn and look at her.