Evil plans

Hastinapur: Duryodhan was talking, anger pacing up and down. "I couldn't believe Mama shree, I have to stop their happiness. Your snakes plan was a failure. Now they are playing with their son! "
"Yes Dear.. We will wait.. Don't worry your Mama will take care of it. " Sakuni was talking. "Vasudev krishnan is the one who is beholding everything "
He continued, "soon krishnan and his krisn will be killed " He was laughing out, sounds reaching the walls of the room. Evil spirit running in them like a fast animal.

Indraprasth:
Now prathivrindhya was 4 months baby, drupathi Began  bonding by cradling her baby and gently stroking him or her in different patterns.she was happy to see him smile, chhckle, burp.
Both the parents and her partners  also took the opportunity to be "skin-to-skin," holding the newborn against their own skin while feeding or cradling.
When ever, she was busy the baby was left with aunt kalyani, that's wat she sweetly called her.
Kalyani was so happy. Her son too passed away, she was left only with Pandavas and her panchali. She became so loyal, that she was the only maid, who assists the Royal court and it's secret services. She goes to market along with gaurds, once a week. She can feel that,  panchali felt everytime complaining ,why she is away for long,. Prathivindhya came like blessings to the maid. She forgot her sorrows.
She carefully prepares food for the little baby, sometimes he slept in her chambers.
All the pandavas respect her, treat her like a sister.
She is also loved by mata kunti, who during every visit surprise her with small gifts.
Govind family, his children are her favourite. She got a family. She thanked the king for giving her a reason to live.

"Yuvarani, prathi has fever, he did not sleep well " She informed panchali.
"Let me try feeding , " She insisted.

She spend next few days with her child. Pandavas were busy as there was an upcoming harvest. They have lots of work.

But still the child's temperature was high. Pandavas tried to assist her. But all in vein. Sahadev was trying to treat the child. The child felt little better. But he saw symptoms of cold. The monsoon season has bought the effect in the small one he said. "The water he drinks, milk, everything Needs to be clean," he informed kalyani.
She cradled the baby, and lay him over the draupathi's bed.

Draupathi entered, and spoke her feelings, "My year with yudhister is going to end. Soon I must start my life with Arya nakul", she took kalyani's hands in her, and continued. "I want you to help me take care of prativind, he is so precious,I trust in you. On Wednesday, I will be doing the yagna in agni" She said.
"Don't worry yuvarani, my loss and grief are fulfiled with the love, you have been showing. He is like my son, I will take care, not only him, all your children are going to be pampered by me. " She washed the tear that pooled her eye.

" I will have the mantras reversed so draupathi does not come out. The spell was spread on her saree which mata is going to take, if she gets into the fire,she is going to get killed herself. She can't come out of agni "informed the wizard to sakuni. The fire is going to destroy the pandavas family! Duriyodhan laughed,louder than the evil spirits this time.

Kunti started the journey. Everytime she takes the carefully woven silk saree, and things for pooja, for draupathi. Last time it was blue, this time she took an yellow saree And Dhothi for her sons.
She closed her eyes and imagined her daughter in that saree.

In another 2 days I will be happily spending time with my sons

In another 2 days I will be happily spending time with my sons. The thought of holding prathivindh, she felt so happy.
She bit goodbye to her family members, king and queen of hastinapur.

Large bags of her goods where seen clearly on the Chariot. Duriyodhan stood on the long railings on the palace. Will his evil plan be successful?