An Alluring Night

Present day:
She was awakened from her thoughts on Arjun, as a maid walked in and gave her the clothes for yagna.she needs to get into agni, purify her. This must be done every year. All the vedha rishi's mantra, and yaga agni is ready.
She went to the durga temple in the palace. Today,in her home.. Indraprasth,she will start her life.
One by one..each pandavas dresses in white,have been in fasting for the day.. Went into agni. Mantras were said. Each one came out pure..

She walked to the agni

Closed her eyes..
Brought her palms together and said the mantra.
Every one's eyes was on panchali.
She went into the glowing fire.
Ved vyas called the brothers.
It will take some time for her to return from agni, he insisted.
"When ever she goes into the agni,she will attain the same age as she is now. She will be a girl, a young girl.
She can remember her children,but she can't remember the nights with any of you, hope you understand. She can't remember she lost her virginity with any of you"
"So, she is special.. This will work every time she does this, and until she gets one child from each of you, later it will only to bring back her virginity and she would be as normal as she is always" Vyas completed.

"We will always be on the path of dharma, yudhisther insisted. We will never break the promise. We will appreciate her sacrifice. We understand how much pain and difficulty is incorporated in doing this yaga,. "He concluded .

All the brothers saw a blue fire emerging from yaga

All the brothers saw a blue fire emerging from yaga.. Yes .. Panchali is back. She is pure like rain water.. Came closer and walked towards Lord durga's Idol. Fell on ved vyas feet and went back to her apartment silently.. Pandavas watched her awestruck!!
She was decorated with beautiful  dress.. A red lehanga . She was  asked to carry Some milk and fruits for yudhister.He went into her apartment with few notes.. He was working on some accounts.

She went inside.. Closed the door behind.
Her bangle and anklet sound made him look at her.
"Place the milk and fruits on the table panchali",he insisted. She placed them carefully, and fell on her feet to seek her arya's blessing. " Common panchali, A wife should be praised as God. Not to fall on husband feet" He raised her above.. Gave a look.. And went back to his accounts.
The room was normal, she sensed, that lavish decoration are always avoided by the eldest pandava. Here and there few  flowers were hanging on the corners of the wall. Few on the bed..
She sighed..
She was nervous the whole afternoon. Shy made her blush.. Now she is blushing more. She can hear her heart beating fast... " Please change into formal clothes, I feel you are nervous, feeling so tight..why don't you ? ", he said, not looking up...

"Ok, but where would I change? Can you go outside and wait until I change, " She said.
"He gave a stare, looking up.
" Sorry, I feel... I feel..
Please turn the other side.. "She insisted

He turned away.. Kept the notes on the table.. Smiling on the innocent look of hers.. He was so much in love. He was always matured being the eldest. He was wisest man, as the world says.. But, when ever he is with her, he feels his love for her. Now she is all his, as pure as fire. He heard, she has removed her jewels, opened a cupboard to take a simple saree.

As she started to undress she could hear him moving behind her

As she started to undress she could hear him moving behind her. She plunged into the the wall in nervousness.. A moment later he was beside her.

"Panchali..."

She turned toward him, then into him, her body hurting with wanting, hungry for him. They embraced, walked over to the pool in the adjoining path,water and she could feel the male hardness of him pressed against her, and he said, "I can't, " His voice was choked with his desire for her. She turned down, closed her eyes felt shy taking over for him and said, "Yes.Arya.."

He took her to the stone coach, the moon smiling at their unity .. He was on top of her wet body. Undressing every moment, going deep into her.. Her moans turning him to have her more and more....
She was completely undressed hugging him, as his body was her only cover... He took her to the bed.. They have started their life.. Minutes were running like hours... Passion! Love!

**********************************

Panchali woke suddenly falling of the huge bed.. She found herself covered with his clothes.. Yes she is wearing his dhothi.. It's covering her.. She got up.. Covered him with a blanket..Her hair was loose.. No jewels.. She Dressed and went back to sleep next to him.. Hugging him close.. She silently said.. "Love you " In a whisper to him.