An unfinished Ritual

Arjun was so amazed, how panchali can do all this for his family. Till the end of the indraprasth, all the brothers came along with Arjun and panchali. She stepped down, Arjun tied her eyes, and handed her the long, large plate full of items for the pooja. He tied their horse on a nearby tamarind tree. The forest was so creepy, only the sound of their foot making crampling sounds is heard. He was directing each and every step of panchali, his instructions was echoing in the silence of the forest.
Arjun knew very well that somewhere in the travel, he is going to face trouble, and duriyodhan would do anything to spoil their ritual.

His bow was stiffening, and bringing him back to his senses every second.
He loved the way, his wife was tiptoeing and carefully walking towards the path he dictates.
Duriyodhan has digged a pit and had arranged men to attack both of them.
Arjun realised that the path is narroing, and suddenly he realised he slipping down into a pit.
He shouted "panchali, stop. There is a pit. ", he took his bow, said a prayer, causing the pit to rise, like a hill.. He jumped down. They continued their journey of walking. There was few more cramplings heard.
He again prayed and created a safety boundary for panchali. Started walking. Panchali was walking straight, but Arjun knew he was surrounded with terror.
He bent down, and large number of arrows went in air, forming a fence every step they both kept forward.

After an hour of walk, they reached the temple. Both cleaned the dusted temple. The temple also consist of a large snake burrow.
She opened her eyes, she spiled holy turmeric and kumkum on the burrow. She poured the milk for the snake. The huge cobra came out and drank the milk. Panchali fell on to her knees and sneaked blessings.

Arjun was very happy. They have completed the ritual, but now they need to reach indraprasth before evening.

They started walking back, took the horse, half way through, few horse men followed attacking them both. But, Arjun stopped turn d back and started fighting.
If he keeps fighting  , she can't reach the palace. He bent down. Left an arrow to the ground, so the mud was raised, tthe dusty mist confused the people who attacked th, and panchali and Arjun escaped.

It was just a scratch of timing they escaped. They went to the pooja hall were all were waiting. When Arjun narrated the incident, all the brothers were happy that they both escaped , still worry was, which  they found in their mother's eyes. Kunthi said, "go and take bath puthri, we have one another ritual to be done., ", it was the one which In place,I Have never been able to do. ", " My dear sons, who ever wish, and feel you will be capable to do this, can accompany panchali", she said.
"Tell the ritual mom", sahadev was so quick.

" Yes, my dear children,. Panchali has to be carried on your shoulders, to the panchakalyani hills. And she will carry the water in her shoulder for the abhishek of the Lord ganesha, on the hill top", "but this ritual will not be complete if she steps down before reaching the temple. ",
So it's a five layered hill. Yudhister thought of an idea. And quickly discussed. They all will start to ganesha temple to complete the last ritual.
Now they felt, both Arjun and draupathi must rest.
So early dinner was served after the pooja, and the family United and silently ate the dinner and left for sleep.