A new meaning

Panchali was sitting on the coach. She was so worried. Her energy waiting for her three sons, was slowly diminishing.
She recalled the words of Lord krishna.
Her days are passing by just visiting the secret chamber, where her son's soul was embedded.
She again did yaga to start her life with nakul.
Due to high temperature in the summer, many fields and agriculture was affected. So pandavas had to travel a great deal to solve the issues.
She went to the chambers.. She found that she heard something so unusual.
She could feel that after so many years the sense of insecurity. Her sons are so important for her but she can't let any one take away the boxes.
She had a feeling that some one would dare to hurt her sons.
She walked back to chambers.
She found some thing moving in the air.
It was a weird image of a woman.. She looked across and moved towards the chambers.
She was panicked. She has to alert the gaurds. But how can she escape. She went to kalyani's room and found  that she was drawing the image of the children. She explained the situation. They walked slowly..
Before they can get hold the figure vanished in air. The whole night both of them sat down and the gaurds were around.

The next day, the pandavas rushed to the chambers, "someone who know well about the souls and the box, would have done this. ", shouted bheem, his fists hitting the walls, making sure creek sound on the wall.
" I believe their must be a solution", yudhister said. "

They all walked towards the place where draupathi has to perform her rituals. She placed all the boxes in the nearby pond.
"Suddenly they heard a huge crack sound, and found that the wooden box has started floating.
They heard a thunder sound, and we're totally in shock.
Lord dharmaraj appeared on the sky and   blessed draupathi.
She took the boxes and jumped into the fire.

She came back with prithvindhya, he was a one year baby carried in draupathi  's shoulders.
Next she again jumped to bring sutasom and satanik as babies.
She handed all the kids to the pandavas.
Again went into the fire.
She walked back into the palace fourth time from the agni as a epitome of purity.
The pandavas got blessing from the dharmaraj, who have given a blessing to the pandavas by returning the lives of pandava putras.
A new meaning for each one's life, a new source of love.
But pandavas wanted to find, who was the intruder at night trying to capture the souls of the kids.