The Comeback

Panchali hissed .. She could feel that she is a snake now.. Suddenly the music was sung and she felt all the snakes moving away vibrantly.. She made her way through. Came out. And fell on nakul.

Before she could say anything else, Nakul
swept her into his arms. "Hello there," he said
as he lifted her chin with two fingers. The kiss that followed left her breathless. "How's that for a welcome?"
"Mmm, much better." Panchali sighed and took in his handsome, square-jawed face and sparkling brown eyes.Nakul led her to one of the logs near the
Falls, crossed a pit, and the two of them sat down.
"I am so tired, for a moment,I was lost" she asked"I would have died here for you," Nakul replied. ' that would never happen, no trouble will trouble you", she smiled on his words
"Well," She said " So a beautiful girl will be given a throne, receiving her pendent free from a curse ", she said showing the glittering pandent.
"Even so," He growled, "she had no right
to treat you badly, the way she acted on the other day,"He took her hand. "Listen,
I'm really sorry I couldn't meet your expectations,The fact is, we have a major crisis.You know, we've tagged hundreds of people's life in Indraprastha. Pithama wanted us to be loyal and a good emperor_, "he said lifting her up. " "Now I have enough time to spend with you Panchali, till we reach the horse, I will carry you. "His touch sent a tingling effect on her hips. " Not only you, even the others have become bored with me ", she said, making his hos tight " Is it so... If you feel so. ", " I will have to make you feel better, so what about you giving birth to our child again ", he was looking closely at her making her blush and she hid her face in his chest.
He dropped her near the horse. They spoke about various art forms, nature and music during their ride back home.

They met the king, yudhister and handed over the pendent. Mohini was called to the court. She has to come from the spell. She was given a beautiful pendent and she wore it on her neck. Causing her to pain. After a few minutes, she tries to get up, from snake to a beautiful girl. Looking pleased, she thankes the pandavas and leaves for her state. Yushiater arranged a good send off, making her realise her mistake.

She came to meet her love, Nakul. "All the best , your beauty and power will be useful to build an empire ".just then she has left. " I will come back to ur side, when ever you need me ", she left.
******""*******
The night was beautiful and bright. Panchali carried satanik and walked to nakul's room. Placed the sleeping child in the beautiful cradle. Looked at him standing deep in thoughts.
. " What's that you are disturbed!? ", she asked. " The trouble you face every time to live with us, sacrifice, the way you helped the woman, knowing she is looking for me,, I know you are an epitome of love I am in love every time such things, as you provide ur love, valuable time, for us ",.

" Arya"_, she kissed his forehead. Hugged him tight,. He realised she is embarrassed with his words.He hugged her back, Carassing her hair, and she felt she was sweating in his heat. He carried her to the bed. Slowly undressed her kissing her softly. He was intense every time he saw her blush. They made love the whole night, and drifted to sleep. "You are amazing ", Nakul whispered looking at the nude figure holding him tight, covered with light blankets,. He got up put his underwear, went over to his sleeping child. And kissed him " You are the proof of my love to your mom", 'my lil prince', and drifted to sleep again.