Memories of twilight

At Hastinapur:
Arjun :
It was a tiring day with lot of rituals for them. He has won A woman,his archery skills have 🎯 proved him,to the works...to have a dream girl for him. The taught that he has to share her with his brothers, how would she feel? But he came to know that each pandava was a form of Lord shiva, and draupathi was like parvathi.. She is born and now married to awaken the dharma in this yuha..

 She is born and now married to awaken the dharma in this yuha

Lotus and roses may be a cliche, but it is also a classic. He needs to tell her that he is leaving to wanpastra (A eastern state nearby dwarka), to assist Govind in a upcoming war. He needs to say his love, before that.
But here is how he can tell her,can put his own spin to this evergreen Day Idea. Seek out to her room, hug and tell love you!! That would be normal!!
Think.. Think.. Think Arjun !
put together a box of her favourite flavoured sweets and Slip in a handwritten note of love?

No.. No..
He was confused!
How to tell her that he is in love!?
She accepted everything, only for him.
His father was particular that his daughter, panchal princess must marry him. But he has missed so many days of him, proposing her.
Her mother had sent a maid, with a instruction that he has to attend the function and arranged for music and dance,.
The new bride would be happy, she mentioned.

How can he propose.. She would be really busy the whole day, helping her inlaws, doing the daily chores.

He need to say his love, yes!!
But before his brothers.. He saw only respect in their eyes, when they watched his brothers looking at panchali. It was him, who fell for her, their eyes have met so many times.

It's Arjun and draupathi!! Yes true symbols of love . He will express it tonight.

"I,a big proponent of romantic expression being personal. That said, I wanted everything about my proposal to my wife to display how much she meant to me, how much I took an interest in her interests, and that I was committed to making her happy. Anybody can just say the words, but you have to say things behind the words. Anyway, pontificating beside my wife loves the beach more than any other place on earth,, I need to find? will you love me ?" Transcribed right by the dial that played colors of the wind. It meant alot to her to say the least,
It was kali pooja. She would be down.. I will talk and find out what is her favourite!! " He started to look for his wife.

He was moving behind her. Helped her arranging the diyas in the corridor. Decorating flowers in the stairs and wall.
"Arya, why are you sneaking and following me everywhere? " She asked, as she found it new , he was not like this. He never used to care on what ever she does. Unlike today was an exception.
"No panchali, I wanted to help you " He said. " That's why we have maids, you can go and practice, I will send word once the lunch is ready! ", she cut him short with her answer.

"Panchali, what's your favourite, tell me, what you like the most in the world", he asked eagerly .

"My pandavas "she answered, correcting the  garlands

"My pandavas "she answered, correcting the garlands.
" I know that.. " He was now pacing his steps.. Following her more closely.
"Arya, what's wrong, you are distracting me. I have tons have work.. " She started listing her upcoming works.. He stopped her short, " My goodness panchali, I came to know you never stop talking at all.. Please talk slowly and stop listing! I think I will forget archery soon " Arjun was talking fast now.

" So you want to know, what I like, I don't know Arya! I have seen things less. In my father's place, I was enjoying painting, learnt some dance, playing veena.. But I don't know what I enjoyed. Being here has taught me lot of new things . Within few months of my birth,i got married to all of you.What I like?... Like? Yes !!!
I like your bow.. " She finished .

He sat down on the steps, placing his hands on his head.. Starring at his innocent wife. My girl is taking my nerves apart!

I am going to kiss her till she faints

She is the pain in my heart, he thought.

Ok.. Plan failure! He needs to find a way to propose! How?