Anniversary

The plans for the fifth elegant anniversary was planned well. The children were gifted with new dresses and shoes. Drupad Maharaja walked with his gifts towards the small Hall, which was arranged with a small concert,. Kalyani has decided to make each pandava with a favourite dish. Panchali, did not know what is a favourite food, so she always said her husband's favourite is hers too. Kalayani smiled at Prithvindh who started to speak few words, now he is trying to pull her towards the birds, showing her how they ate and played. There was few dogs and puppies, which he played with. Sutasom always plays with the kitchen tools, making her run around. Though her son was no more, she saw her son through her beloved yuvarani's son.
She took the freshly made ginger sweet, and peanut sweet and walked to panchali's room, while drishtadhuman, panchali's brother and sister sigantini came to see the kids.
"Yuvarani, what happened, you seem to be sad. ", she asked,"tomorrow, My year with Arya Arjun... ", she stopped as she saw her father entering. " Putri, what happened,? Today is an auspicious day! Turning point in all your lives, I don't want to see you sad. "He said as she took his blessing. Kalyani offered him the sweets and water and left them some privacy.
" It's been 5 years, My Arya Arjun, he has never replied. I sent the message for him.. But.. "Her voice was so low, in pain. " Is he avoiding me? Or he is reluctant to reply? I sent him information about the birth of the kids, about the celebrations and fest " She is in tears, but continued....
"What is that keeping him so engaged that he couldn't reply? ".she was crying hard. Drupad, thought of the curse he has given her when she came out of the agni. He tried to console her, but she was too worried.
" Come putri, let's go down, all are waiting for you, Don't cry before the pandavas", he insisted.
She was about to leave, her eagle, just came and sat on her bed. She ran towards it, and took the note.
" I love you.
Though I am far, I always feel your presence. The sun rays shows the face of my yagaseni. You are the epitome of my love. Take care of my kids. Happy wedding day! The day that changed me into a complete Human!
Arjun "
It read.. She hugged the eagle.
And she kept the letter close to her heart. Smiled.
She closed her eyes and thought about her first love.

She then stepped  down to see her four husbands waiting for her with a garland, as if going to marry her again.
She was in all smiles and they all came and hugged her.. Wishing her a wonderful anniversary. The people around shed flowers on the couple wishing them long life..
Just then, vasudev entered the Hall.. With a bow.
She was amazed, and welcomed him.
"Panchali, this is your message to arjun. Here have it", he handed it.
She ran to the garden with the bow.. And raised it high in the air, thinking about her Arjun. " Dear arrow, take this arrow to my heart," by then she rolled a small piece of her cloth to it and left the bow. The bow vanished in  air.

The bow came and hit the young Arjun who was sitting in the vijayanagara jungle, doing his tapasya

He took the bow, in his hand. Felt the cloth. It was panchali's.
He closed his eyes touching the cloth.
The days with her....

The day's celebration went on with flying kites, playing hide and seek, cooking, and horse race..

Panchali was excited.
Her room was decorated with flowers like she is entering her room for their first night, while all the pandavas were seated, along with the bow given by madhav.
"Today, we all want to lie down with you.
Can we!! ", Nakul stated.
" Don't worry, the kids are already asleep".bheem pointed.
"Brother, order me, I am going to bring our bride to the bed, she needs to sleep ", sahadev pointed. " Yes, she will be with us.. Let's sleep together panchali",. Yudhisther said and sahadev lifted her and laid her carefully on the bed.
Nakul thought of the life he had with her.

All of them drifted to sleep holding her tight.
Bheem was dreaming of his life with the wonderful lady, while sahadev prayed to God when his next year with this lady would arrive.

It was indeed a wonderful anniversary.