The Stare

Panchali was sound asleep. She slowly opened her eyes, felt the breeze from the window, fast. She was so tired. She saw Arjun, the greatest warrior, sleeping sitting beside her sitting on a wooden stool lying his head sideways on the bed. She tried to get up.. Yes she made the efforts. But, head was spinning.
She woke... Went slowly to close the window.
She saw the entire walls was spinning, she felt a warm hand clutching her hands tightly.
Arjun stood beside her, and then as he felt the eyes of panchali so terrified and tired, he caught her, tightly. She couldn't control the tired dizziness of her self.
She lay on his chest. Holding his scarf tight.
Arjun took her, and lay her on the bed.
He saw her warm body, visible through the unmanaged saree, as he dropped down the bed. She turned and lifted her head to lay on his shoulders . She turned away. He ran his fingers all over her body. Slowly undressing himself.
She closed her eyes, feeling his lips on the back of her neck, feeling his fingers tracing the length of her spine. There came the pressure of a warm hand clasping her saree,fingers slipping inside her, lips against her lips. Fingers pinched her unrevealed body parts hurtfully and deliciously ... She felt herself being lifted, her feet no longer touching the bed, but linked to his legs , the darkness swirling around her, strong hands turning her, and stroking her all over. There was no gravity any longer; she felt his strength increasing, the heat of it increasing ... She was floating in the air. She turned over, groping in the shadowy tangle of arms supporting her, feeling her legs forced apart and her mouth opened. Yes, do it,"

They made love over and over, and drifted to sleep slowly in the morning.
They both woke up to find, again the heat arousing, and not disturbed by any one.
This had continued many nights.
Days ran happily for panchali, she was sorrowed every time she passed subadra's bed. And her room.
She sat across her bed, she felt she is going to vomit, and ran out, passing away from the pandavas who came in at the time. She sat down in the steps towards the garden, tired.
Kalyani came running behind, she is well trained as she was nursing many patients along with sahadev, .
Nakul came behind taking her hands. Checking the vein. "She is pregnent ", announced him, and all the other brothers were happy with the news.

Days passed, weeks flew like wings

She was so happy, but the unusual swelling of her legs, the abdomen swelling, she felt so tired.

The night came, when Arjun was walking across, in the noon and gave a look at draupathi who sat watching him practise archery.
Draupathi suddenly stood up, her water broke.
Arjun stood staring at draupathi, while draupathi stared at Subhadra who stood behind Arjun starring through!!!