celebration of colours

The preparation for the journey was arranged. Nakul and draupathi had decided to travel in the same chariot. On the way, sahadev and bheem have volenteered to join them.
The breakfast was made ready by the maids, when the king, dharmaraj yudhister arrived in the kingdom, he went straight to meet panchali who was feeding her family and her son.
She ran forward welcoming him with a glass of water. Took his blessing.
They all sat together for the breakfast. Nakul gave a hug,
welcoming his eldest.

"Why is this colour festival celebrated? "Panchali asked standing over the table.
"The triumph of good over evil is a tried and tested theme resurfacing in early scriptures time and again panchali.This  is one such festival with the prime theme of good beating away evil. However, the meaning of the festival has undergone significant changes over centuries. Holi used to be a rite performed by married women praying for their family’s well-being where Raka, the full moon, was worshipped."yudhister got up completing his explanation and washed his hand and picked up his son, pampering himand sat back on the nearby chair.

"Next day will be Gowri Habba,
Gowri Habba is  celebrated a day before Ganesh Chaturthi. This festival celebrates the goddess  who is venerated as the mother of Ganesha. The Swarna Gowri vratha is performed on the occasion to appease the goddess."
So it's going to be a three days of enjoyment for you, followed by Ganesh chaturthi, enjoy guys, "
He stated.

Panchali was excited. They both left in the noon, with two other chariots carrying sweets, Ganesh Idol and various other things that they purchased.
After a days journey, sahadev and bheem joined the crew.

All of them reached Dwarka,
Madhav, his brother and his whole family of wife and children invited the three pandavas and their wife with a dance.

The way to their palace was decorated with flags and banana plants and sunflower garlands

The way to their palace was decorated with flags and banana plants and sunflower garlands. A huge ganesha idol and idol of goddess parvathi was placed for pooja at the entrance.
The whole city of dwarka was so colourful.

As soon as they reached, A room for panchali  and Nakul  was arranged whereas another room adjoining the same for sahadev and bheem was arranged