A Reunion

She came to panchal, and stood in front of her family. Her father and sister came rushing to see panchali who was weeping.
Panic has taken her, "think beyond".. Madhav's voice.
Sikanthini, came and sat next to panchali"you should leave to Indraprasth, prathivindhya will be without you, what ever has happened, you must be there.Every problem has a solution dear"she said .
" I have sent our maids and minister to bring the baby", her father dismissed.
"I will be here for few days, shall I? ".
! She asked looking into her father.
I know what all you are going through. First arjun left, now it's Nakul and sahadev playing their turn",, he twisted his hands.

The three pandava brothers reached indraprasth and explained. It was all a maya. Some one is trying to seperate them from panchali, making use of her possessiveness towards them, thought yudhister.

He called kalyani, and asked her to take the kid along with the maids and minister of panchal.
He sent a letter to panchali.

" We will soon come and bring you back to our home. Now it's time for you to relax, "
It read.....

Panchali was spending time with the kid. Kalyani noticed that panchali was so tired and disturbed. Days turned to week.. It's almost two weeks gone.
Pandavas decided to face her fury.
They all four left to panchal.
They need their soul. It's her.. Only her...

It was so silly of me she thought

She felt so bored in panchal. It's hard.. It's not my home anymore. She doesn't get along. Though kalyani and prithvi kept her days going, she felt some numbness. Somewhere she thought she lost her self.
She was walking along the garden she saw something in the mist of clouds. The witch face was clear as hell. The witch was saying some mantras and the men were moving towards her. suddenly, panchali woke up.. The garden.. The spell.. My god.. What a mistake I have done, she thought. "Some one has sabotaged", Nakul's words.

She came down, met kalyani and insisted they leave to Indraprasth once. She went to drupad and explained her vision, while her brother and sister understood, what was her issue.
She has Misunderstood things. She was in a hurry. She never thought like a queen. She has reacted like a normal girl.

She was standing their to leave, she saw the pandava brothers getting down from the horses.

She stood like a statue, while king drupad welcomed them

Tears rolled down her cheeks.
She wanted to go and hug.. Printhivindh let out an cry and ran towards them.. Bheem came running and took him.
"Panchali,.", he came and took her in arms. She hugged him and started weeping. " I am so sorry to disappoint you, I misunderstood".
She apologized.
Nakul came forward and patted her head. And she went and hugged the other brothers as well.
"Our lives were empty without you. ", please don't leave us ever again.. Never... " Yudhister pointed.
"You are the only woman in our live .. " Bheem snapped.
"Ok, I have travelled day and night to convince you. But never Thought the family fight will be so short" Bheem chuckled. "So panchal rajya has some nice food, heard before, won't you take us in", he twinkled and called her inside.

They were about to start when panchali felt dizzy. She swirled and fell on Nakul!
"e, ... Pachali.. What ".. Before he could react, she was in hls  arm. He took her to her room. They all sat their, when she woke, she ran Towards a bush to vomit.

She sat next to Nakul. Took his palms and  placed on her abdomen. She nodded pointing out on the baby portrait ,. He was in tears. And all the brothers came and hugged Nakul and panchali in unison !! ;

The huge celebration began in panchal. City was glorified, sweets were distributed to the people.

"Your wish is devine for me", Nakul informed panchali who was lying down on his lap. They were resting in her room.

She dozzed off to sleep, and he carefully placed her head on the pillow. Stretching her legs, making her comfortable.
He went down to meet, his brothers.

" Panchali needs comfort brother. I can see dark circles on her eyes. We need to take care of her. "Sahadev said.
Lets take her carefully to Indraprasth.

They all started to indraprasth early in the morning, and sadly reached the palace.

Nakul behaved as a wonderful husband, he cared for her. Combed her long hair, ensured that she wore the most beautiful dresses. 
Kept telling her lot of things about swordvfights, wars, and about nature. Every day it was a, new topic. She never felt bored.
Each brother would spend hours with her talking.. Walking her through the vast palace of Indraprasth!

Keeping her happy and beautiful was primarily became his duty. Frequently king drupad and his family visited Indraprath.

One morning, after her daily pooja, she walked into sahadev room which was next to hers.
"Arya, can you remove my anklets, see my legs,!! ", she showed her legs which was swollen due to her pregnancy.
"It's normal to get some swelling in pregnancy, particularly in your legs, ankles, feet and fingers. It's often worse at the end of the day and further into your pregnancy", he tried to reach her legs. He made her sit on the couch, he kneeled down and placed her legs on his lap. Very carefully removed her anklets.

 Very carefully removed her anklets

" Arya, I want to eat some.. "Her eyes went to the small Gooseberries that were seen from the window.
" I want that she said ",, she pouted.
" Ok darling, I will get you that, he tried to reach from his window, but couldn't.
He was trying to get down, pick some of the gooseberries while Bheem entered with raw mango pachadi, and sapudhana kichadi, and buttermilk for panchali.
Nakul followed him with some plums, cashews and grapes.

She tried to get up but, her legs were aching in the pain. Bheem carefully picked her and took her to Nakuls's room.
"Nakul, you be with her for the whole day, sing some good songs to your child",I will inform brother, saying this, bheem and sahadev left. Nakul turned to his wife, who was eating the foos they bought. My wife and her pregnency carvings, he thought.