Draupathi's point

"I know what I am trying to do.. But I don't understand how I will place this... ",
Draupthi was standing in the balcony with maids, fixing the lamps for the durga pooja. She saw her husbands, standing and monitor ing the horses and elephant s decorated in vivid colours. " Her eldest son, prithivindh, was pulling her scarf, and her saree, "matha, we all feel sleepy", she walked slowly, to the small but elegant chambers making them, sleep. And sat on the edge. Her thoughts went to the day, she was carried  by her husbands to the ganesha temple.
It was almost a month.. But still she remembered every bit of it.
" Yudhister had managed to carry her, but when all other brothers, reached the last, hill, it was too cold for them to walk.
The water that, she carried was getting to freeze. Bheem took her and also her pot 🍯. It was freezing, that her breath would stop, but vayu puthra, bheem had managed to carry her without any trouble.
They all reached, and completed the ritual.
After the pooja, according to the ritual, the garlands we're exchanged before the God., they all took bath in the pond. They wore new dresses.
"So, Arjun, you need to take draupathi to the nearest pandibha territory, they have given invitation for a trade sign. You both will have a nice time ", yudhister said.
They started, and reached the palace of pandhibha.
They king and queen of the pandhibha territory met arjun, and panchali  and invited them.
The territory was filled with lots of clay, and pots and pottery everywhere.
She has taken a lot of lamps, clay idols, and enjoyed the sea breeze from out of the window.

It was a big palace huge ventilation, but she did not find many unique scenery.. It was a small town, she felt. People have been so friendly...

Great warriors, and huge elephants, all we're amazing...

They were served with variety of fruits and vegetables.
At night, the moon was so bright and beautiful. She sat in her room, chatting with the small daughters of the king.
They ran away looking at the entry of arjun.

Unlike other days, arjun looked more handsome, she thought. She stood up, and walked to the large balcony,...
He came back.. And hugged her from the back. She expected him to do that. She moved her lips against his, wanting more, but more of what, she cannot say. He steps closer, until their bodies touch, then his other hand comes up, the warm fingers grasping her waist, pulling her even closer still. Oh god, she thought...
She was lost in his kiss what ever she decided to ask him was forgotten, and all her defenses has given way before this hot, hungry mystery that lies between them. And then he pulls away, slowly, as if loath to do so. That is when they hear the Tap at the door.”

The king and the queen we're standing in front of them. They have come, to tell, that their arrangements for leaving to the state of Indraprastha was done, and invited them for a small fest, that was followed.
.

They both stood, wanting not to go.. But still looked at each other...  ,,,

She will speak to him, now.. ,!!!!

Draupathi was awakened by, Arjun.
"What Maharani druapthi.. Deep in thoughts? ",

She got up, looked at the children, they all we're sound asleep.
She hug him tightly. Taking him aback!!!