Love Tangle

Pandavas expected draupathi to come and rejoice on their trouble at lake. But she kept really quite. The silence of their beloved after the dyutt sabha has made  boundaries.
They build an elegant hut which was much better than the previous one. They called her to see that. Nakul asked, "panchali hope you like the architect skills of us. See the huge living space, see the spacious bedroom. These coired mats for us. ",.
" Yes, but build a seperate wall in between ur bedroom and mine. It would be great", she snapped and walked to the backyard. Nakul mouth fell open, and sahadev droped the bamboo sticks he was holding. The twins left out and Immediately said, what panchali had said these. "She is upset with us all" Sahadev said deep in his thoughts.
"Panchali is wounded deep. She accepted us because Govind insisted. But her heart is broken, and she has all rights to be angry" Bheem insisted. "Every family has love, anger and fight. It has to happen when ever love is deep. Deep love comes out only with such problems. ", yudhister said to his brothers.
" Let me see what she is doing", Arjun entered the hut. He saw that the food was prepared, and water was filled in the jar. But without serving food, she was cleaning rice, and seperating the weeds, and he saw the bedroom was seperated with a bamboo wall in between. Two seperate  beds was made.
He was shocked. She had cleaned all the grains, stored in the large storage pot.
Sweeped the floor. And went to the kitchen.