A pleasing start!

Draupathi somehow managed to sleep. She felt very warm and close as she felt she was hugging a pillow in her deep sleep. She heard some birds chirping she blinked open an eye, to find that she was hugging sahadev and most of her saree was digressed. "Arya, " She pulled herself and came free from his hold. "What's the hurry, you were hugging me close, now you wanted to argue that I pulled you! " Woman.. All crazy things... " He blinked  opened his eyes and was looking at his wife, yawning?!!
She smelled some nice aroma of milk boiling, and some fragrance of safron.
"Nice Aroma ", she commented.
" Bheem's effect draupathi",!
He teased. "Ok, I want to take bath "" We will go to the lake,"she pointed "
"see panchali, it's not safe to go out, because it's a mayavanam, once you get into the forest unless you complete the rituals and fest, you can't walk out. ",
He said.
"So, I will help you to bath, come ", he said " Arya, what.. "She said her big eyes turning huge in excitement. "I will gaurd you, that's what I meant " He pointed.
She sat in  a stone alongside a small pond adjoining. It was a small bathroom leading from the back of the hut filled with wooden railings." Don't worry, I won't look at you, you can take bath,. I will see that no animal comes around. ", he took his weapon. Kept next to him and sat on the entrance of the room.

The small curtains which lay over the wooden bath area were dancing in the breeze

The small curtains which lay over the wooden bath area were dancing in the breeze. She stepped into the pond after carefully removing her clothes,her bathing clothes over her , revealing her shapes.pouring the water deep in her body..she applied oil, powdered turmeric and herbs, it tilted along her body. and letting it beat over her head in steamy rivulets. Closing her eyes to the water as the heat soaks into her skin, she leaned against the cool stones as her weak legs threaten to buckle getting into the pond slowly....
The shower curtain is ripped back and she don't even flinch, engrossed as she was with the water cascading down her body and massaging muscles, humming a mild song.
"Panchali" He sighs, the exasperation clear in his tone. "What are you doing?
Make it fast " She tried to rise up from the little pond, while she gasped and gave a little cry as she was unable to come out due to the slippery walls of the pond slipping back and forth."Arya, I can't step up from the pond, it's slippery. ", she announced.
" Ok, you need to manage, because you won't allow me to get into... He was cut shot, "can you come and give me a hand, stop talking, and come fast. Theirs a frog here... Ooch!!! " She was crying. As the frogs came out from nearby stone,starring at the new intruder.. He rushed and started looking at his beautiful wife, her beauty was visible in the shinning skin and her body texture, her eyes stinking in fear of the small creatures.
Yagaseni!!! He whispered his eyes moving around her body.
"There are no crocodiles, it's only frogs.. " He commented. While he was trying to pull out her from the pond, a frog jumped away, making her shout and fall back in water, pulling him inside and over her top.
"Panchali, you made me wet. " He said raising up. "I am sorry, I was afraid of... " She just saw him coming close towards her. She clenched his hand tightly, balancing her body in the water, while he held her hips, making her blush more and more.
"They played in the pool of water, getting them closer and closer withing few minutes.. The sun rised above, wishing the lovers their best of love...

He was still in her hold. when she came into his spell, trying to hold him more tightly . They were closly bathing into the pond . Her lips parted as she inhaled deeply, the site was a turn on for her. The water dripped down his hair softly. And the drops slowly made their way to his body and the perfect abs he had. The water defined his well, organized and obviously worked out body.

****"""very sensual part ahead *****
If you wish to skip... Yes you can start with the next chapter...
!!!!!????????????????!!!!!???????????

He saw her  eyelashes and curled hair tips moving. Her bangles made a dry sound against each other. She blushed with  his touch, and he was removing his clothes and stood with only his under cloths,making her shy. He kissed her body. The cold water droplets running down her body, making her body erotic with his kiss. He kissed her cheeks,eyes,nose, long necks, and her lips. Her tongue was long and soft and seemed to wrap itself around his.. Just as she was about to come out from his grip, he suddenly moved away and began slowly to undress her . He carried her bridal style , and made her lie down on the bed in the old tribal hut. "Shall I.." He asked her.. His voice was almost a whisper.she nodded a yes...
Smiling,and blushing with his eyes looking and scanning her nude body.HE  sat on the bed, took her hand, and brought it over his body."feel my heart "he whispered.She was not wearing underclothes,his hand felt the warmth of her vagina. It was deep, warm, and very wet. He let his fingers in.. She moqned as he was sucking,biting and taking her all parts one but one inside him

There wasn't a lock on the door, they could have been interrupted, and maybe the risk heightened their pleasure as he pressed his whole length against her placing his feet beside her and leaning his torso into her spine, his breath hot on her neck. This was reality, she felt with a strange relief, this was where she belonged., he is so strong.. Her body drifted in pleasure as they rolled down the bed, after uniting with each other,. She cried out, "Arya, I love you ", he wiped her tears that escaped through her eyes, with his lips .

He dressed up her beautifully, she helped him dress up and moved on to meet the tribals who gave them their life as couples a pleasing start.

The people welcomed the couple for the breakfast while She silently thanked the frogs, he thought about her fear and gave a small smile, while she pinched his hand.