sickness

Yudhister was standing before her. The broken part of panchali cannot be bought together. She can agree with anything but not on the way promise was broken.
" I will come and welcome them", she said. " Can you please take these", she offered few plates to the maids and started walking.
Bheem and yudhister followed her.
No one had happiness in the entry of subatra to the palace of Indraprasth.
Panchali walked in front, gave a arathi and blessed the couple. Subatra hugged panchali, and panchali looked straight into arjun's eyes. Sahadev nodded her head, and nakul and bheem understood. They started talking to subadhra and they walked towards the palace.
Yudhister nodded his head, and gave some space for Arjun to talk to panchali.
All of them started moving leaving panchali and Arjun behind.

"Panchali, I have made injustice, will you accept me" He asked "see, arya, I have never stopped subatra, I have accepted her ", she said and started moving

He caught her hand., " Please listen, it was madhav... ", he was cut shot. " I know... Arya, you have not only broken my heart, even the promise. Even your brothers have not bypassed  on the conditions and the sacrifice we all go through. Just think. ", she said and started to walk.
Arjun watched her walking fast. She was furious and angry. He knew that.

Arjun walked into palace

Arjun walked into palace. Surrounded by  all the four kids. He bent down and asked their names.
" So I am your dad", he said to satanik.
"Mata used to talk about your archery to us ", prathivinth said to Arjuna. He walked to the cradle, took shrutsom, and tears came down and sahadev reading his brothers mind, held arjun's shoulders.
" Panchali is so sad brother, she made all arrangements for past one week", sahadev added, "better go and talk to her, she will understand. "
Yudhister came by his side," you have been away for so long, though you have achieved so many things, you need to surrender for one soul, one woman, who wants you, sacrificed for you ", he said hugging Arjun. Arjun had explained what happened in dwarka, and what made him marry her. The brothers listened to him. " Don't worry we will make her understand "..
Panchali was stepping down the stairs
, Arjun was standing near the steps to talk to her

"Panchali. I need to talk". He called . " Has subatra had her dinner. Please spend quality time with her. Let her feel comfortable in the palace, show her around. ", she left him staring in shock!!

She only knew it's other part of her in the form of subathra!!!

She went ahead of arjun's room, to find subatra sitting in his bed.
Panchali was broken again.subathra folding Arjun's clothes. Arranging the books.
Kalyani was standing, watching panchali.
"Yuvarani, everything will be sorted. I understand your state ", she kept her hand on her shoulders, while panchali totally broke crying . Something was hindering her mind.
She weeped hard, and sat down in the dinning table, broken.

Nakul walked towards her, and was taken aback by her tears.
" Panchali come with me, ", he had called her.

They walked to the lake adjoining the back of the palace. " Arya, I... I can't take it any more, " They reached a place where she saw the rest of the brothers, sahadev, bheem and yudhister were standing.
"I am cursed in this life. My very own father had cursed me to be unhappy. But somehow I have also made all your lives troubled. ", she started to weep.
" Panchali, your have not troubled any one. It's a dharma. Each one of us have our own karma and reflections of the same ", yudhister said.
" You are our soul panchali. "He offered a cup of water.
" You should give Arjun brother a opportunity to tell his views. I know your mind. The consequences of your silence will be so bad panchali", sahadev said.
"Yes, panchali, I want you to understand, all five of us are truly in love with you. "," we will never forget our relationship, promise", bheem wiped her eyes and was shocked to find her body temperature raising. Her hands were shivering. She started to say something. But was uncontrollably shivering, and fell on the arms of yudhister, while other s came running to hold her.
"Panchali,!!! Wake up!!
Nakul do something, sahadev why is she breathing heavily", yudhister was shouting, or screaming, loosing his balance while bheem caught over. Took her in bridal style, and ran across the huge Hall. Just then, Arjun was coming down to find his brother screaming her name,and gaurds running,around.,and found panchali in Bheems arms,. Shock and panic, caught him. He ran behind them!!
God what have I done!!!
Subadhra was watching Arjun, her face pale!!

 He ran behind them!! God what have I done!!! Subadhra was watching Arjun, her face pale!!