The Happiness

Draupathi gave a wide look at arjun.
She was happy, but the thought of arjun entering Indraprastha with subatra gave her sadness. Though she had accepted her, she was not able to accept arjun.
"I am sorry about everything", he said that for the thousandth time.
" I know you panchali, your silence is threatening for me. I hope you like this ", he continued.
" It's beautiful ", she said and decided to get up, while he handed over his hand, for her to rise. She took his hand. She caught his hand,but made her jerk on the tree nearby, causing the tree to shake.Their eyes had met after a long time. The tree had a huge honey comb,which was shaken up.
A bee  came and was buzzing around his nose, which he gently pushed away. This has caused an effect on the nearby tree causing the bees to attack the couples. Arjun has covered panchali and both started running towards the adjoining room.
Some have already attacked arjun. He immidiately looked for his gandhiv.he took his bow, and said a prayer causing the fire effect which killed the bees. The honey has started to drop out. Which he had caught in a bowl, and handed over to her.
He made her taste the fresh honey. She simply loved it. He turned away to wash his hands on the pond. What she saw, have given her a momentum of sadness again.

Panchali was shocked to see her husband attacked and wounded badly around the neck and back shoulders.
She ordered the veds to come, and they gave some ointments for him to apply.
She made some food, and entered into his chambers. She found his hands and body was swollen due to the bite of bees.
" It's so tiring to see you like this. " She said. "No problem, panchali, are you ok? , any wounds? ", he asked her . 'How will I be wounded, if my arya is near me? ", she placed the bowl of dhal rice and potatoes next to him and helped him to get up.He started to eat, but was unable to lift his hand due to the pain. She went closer. She took the food, asked him to pass it over, and he did so. She fed him, wiped his lips with the edge of her saree. He saw a small embroidery of a bow and arrow in the saree edge.
"What's this? ", he asked taking the edge of the saree and gently touching the embroidery. " It's your Gandhiv, during your Excile, when ever I have my days or months for you, I wear this saree in order to feel you in me " , she said.
"Panchali, I am so blessed to have you. I know no one would love me deep from their heart. It's you, only you. ", he said.
She blushed, and started to move, when he held her hand and pushed her over to him. She hid her face on his chest. He raised her face, looked deeper into her eyes.
He held her close ton(
Tomorrow morning, I am going to the forest nearby, would you like to join? He asked. "Hmmm.but you are not well, ", she was quizzical. " So what, Nakul told me you ride horses wonderfully, so why don't you give me a drop? ", he smiled and looked at her.
" Now, you must rest, these bites must be severe. My playfulness has got you into trouble", she felt sorry for him.

"Not at all

"Not at all. I must thank those bees who made my wife talk with me. "He said smiling ,. " So panchali, it's not my request to go with you to the forest. It's my order ", he blinked into  her , making her blush.
She turned and she walked towards her chambers.

She fell into the bed.. Happiness surrounding her. The thought of her
running  into his arms. But her ego!!!
Let go of ego.. !! She thought. " I am going with my Arya ",.