The perfect family

She was totally sad. Her memories with her children were wandering around her. She got up from the hold of Nakul, who was asleep by then, and walked out. The twilight sky was rising around the horizon, making the birds fly back to their nest. She went and looked around the cooked food, uneaten,. She concluded none of them ate. She turned back and found Nakul standing behind her. "What are you thinking about? " He asked. "Our daughter. " I can't tolerate, I missed my childhood. Now I miss seeing my daughter " . She was just 3 years. I know shikandini jiji and kalyani would take care of her, but ".she went back to her memories.
She stood on the hallway, looking deep taken aback by her memories.

She was happy. Abimanyu has settled down and was fond of being with subatra. She had so many to take care of her kids. Six boys.. She thought the whole  empire was getting noisy, naughty with her sons.
It was her year with arya nakul. He always enjoyed being with him. She had delivered one boy and a girl in her years with him. She felt some how the twins were more romantic, and caring and compassionate than the other three. But she knew all of them love her and love her to the core. Though she knew all of them married other woman, except Arjun none have bought them around her nor spoke about them.They all lived nuturing their kids in their own way.She was walking around the indraprastha hallway, making her way to find the children learning basic language lessons in the palace patasala,. The children have to be sent to gurukul,. Her six sons,. All we're cute little ones. She was smiling in the very thought of them.

She was almost crossing the garden, she was pulled fast by two sharp hands. She was pulled by Nakul. "What's this Arya? I was.,.. " She was breathing heavily taken aback by his pull. He was back from teaching sword practise to the newly joined soldiers in the camp. Panchali could feel his sweat,. She got away from. His hold and was facing him," Your hips, panchali ... ", he was casually making a comment making her close her hips with her hands, " You have become so naughty, mischievous Arya. Remember, your sons will be walking back now, ", she hid a smile and started to move, she was pulled by him again this time facing his closeness, " So I should not  look at my charming lady, my wife,. Be ready for delivering a baby girl for me. A charming beauty like you, and ensure you make those little boys sleep early ", He whispered making her shiver.
He let her loose, " Here is your little ones ", he said pointing at the boys coming with kalyani.
She took them to the kitchen and offered each of them a glass of milk and bananas.
Sutsom had same eating habits as bheem, he was fond of sweats. She made some jelebi and fruits of different kinds.
Satanik was playing with spoon and she made them all finish their evening routine.
At dinner, the big family was gathered and she offered them with paratha and roti. Bheem saw her serving the food slowly, and caught her hands, to see that hurt, a deep cut, she was unable to hold the spoon. "What happened ", all the four have come at her side.
"Sit here , ", ordered bheem. " I could have helped you prepare the dinner, you are care less panchali ", he was shouting. Sahadev was quickly applying bandage.
" Nothing...the wound is not deep.." He said. "How did  you get hurt panchali ", yudhister asked. "Arya, shutrakarma and shutrasen were playing with knifes, in the kitchen,imagining it to be like sword,.when I was trying to stop each of them, it hit me. " The fathers turned and looked at them being fed by kalyani, making her run around, and around for feeding. "Next time, I should not see them entering the kitchen, even if they come around no hard and sharp objects, ", bheem was shouting at panchali making her jump.
" Bharatha bheem, are you afraid of strong, sharp objects ", nakul teased him.
" Like fathers, sons ,.. ",Arjun commented, feeding abimanyu who was so tired, and prathivinya on the other end. " Any specific reasons, why the dinner is served early", sahadev winked at Arjun. "Hmmm... Hmmm.. I know, my wife understood, at last I am hungry.. Early ", bheem t ook his paratha, and was eating it fast taking another ", " Panchali, please sit and have your paratha, else brother bheem will not feel full", sahadev commented. She smiled and sat next to sahadev, ignoring the signal of Nakul. The rest of the brothers hid a smile. "So what's our plan ", yudhister was asking, " A daughter next bharata", Nakul said, biting his teeth, as he let out words in his mind. The brothers looked at panchali, and even subatra was coughing at what he has just said. "Arya... !!! "Panchali shouted at him.

They all got up as the rest of the dinner went on teasing each other.
The dinner was over and After insructing the maids and talking about things to subatra, panchali walked to her room, .
She saw Nakul and shatanik lying on the bed, hugging each other.
She went next to them and put on the blanket to cover them, and was shocked to see Nakul opening his eyes.
" Oh.. Gosh.. You did not sleep? ", I was shocked Arya ", she sat on the bed.
" I told you, I want you tonight", I made all the boys sleep sound " .
He was twinkling his eyes, making panchali blush.