Meaning of life

Vasudev krishna was having his dinner with the pandava family, while His wife Rukamani and his sakhi, panchali were serving a fabulous dinner.
His favourite dal with ghee, dosa, chutney, and sweets ,lassi were served.
He caught the eyes of bheem who was constantly looking at panchali.
"Lovely thoughts "krishna said aloud disturbing bheem's thought.
The year with Nakul just got over, panchali was more into family and politics.
Kalyani was very happy pampering satanik and prathivinth...
She loved the children, most of her days went on taking care, nursing them. Prathivinth was 2 years and satanika was only 4 months.
She was blessed and happy.

Panchali came to kalyani's room, which is none other than children room.
"Yuvarani, I feel so bad, every year you do yagna, and the agni.. " She wheeped.
"It's not a curse, It's a blessing God has given to me, I feel proud. Did you see how the brothers are taking care of me",
" Yes Mata, that's why everyone respect them, they are truly genuine towards you " She completed.
"Almost 3 years have gone rolling. 9 more years.. My arya arjun.. Every time I walk around, I feel him. I miss him "she concluded. She was thinking of arjun, what he is doing. She had sleepless nights when ever she thought of arjun.

She feeded the baby, made him sleep.
A big room was provided for the children. Kalyani was asked to be with the children day and night, taking care of the children. The room was adjoining the panchali's room.

She completed her works and she left to see her guests. Vasudev went for a walk with bheem and rukmani was seated playing some games with mata kunti.

"So tomorrow morning, you have to get ready for yagna,and pooja, I informed the rituals following that to bheem. " Mata informed panchali.
"Ok mata, everything will be ready "she informed and bit good night to both the ladies.

" I don't know what is disturbing me ", bheem insisted.
Vasudev called him close", I am going to take you to the place where panchali goes every night before she takes rituals in morning ", he saw a astonishing look in bheem's eye.,

Panchali walked towards a place where yagna is going to happen, said few mantra, and they saw her burning 🔥...
Bheems heart was throwing  stones at his thoughts.
" Why she is burning herself? What is this got to do? Any way she is going to do yagna and purify? Then why vasudev? "He was crying this time.

" Everything is for you, for all the five.
This fire will make her turn mother when ever she wants and she will turn your wife at the blink of her eye. This is something only she has to perform. Sacrifice as a mother, sacrifice for being true to you guys", he said holding bheem's, shoulder. The yagna got over. Even the brothers also did the yagna.
Every year, it was a ritual for all of them. Even Arjun did a yagna in the deep forest, On the very same day .
Grand meal was served, it was like a indication of new life.

Bheem felt that, his life got a meaning

Bheem felt that, his life got a meaning.He went to his room, and saw that panchali was standing near the balcony in his room, sipping some hot milk.
"Welcome arya, " She said,
" A Good wife  is always willing to give to her family, and does her best to see her husband and kids happy. She gives love unconditionally, as well as support. A woman who does not treat her family right is definitely selfish. A wife  keeps her needs second and has a heart to give.....
Panchali, yesterday Govind showed me who you are,. You are the pure agni ready to burn 🔥 anything that's impure,. You are my soul. "
He took her in arms, and she asked "what, is that you are so sentimental today? Common, I have got you some milk, I saw you not having your ladoos,. Which was so new to me. Your food doesn't finish without a sweet,. You need a kheer Or a ladoo!! So I made kheer with dhal and jaggery, and added some cashews in ghee... " She continued walking towards the small table for dining in bheems apartment.
She was continuously talking. It was completely new. He had heard Nakul telling him, she is very very talkative at times he had to shout at her to make her stop. The very thought came across his mind. She was pouring words, and very fast..
He was so amazed, she got to know each of our taste, our habits rituals...!!!
My life.. He thought looking at her eyes.
"Who thought you to speak " He asked raising his eyebrows
"Panchali, I see a different woman standing before me. "
He said catching and hugging her close from behind.
"Why don't you be my desert!!! "He said, making her mouth drop open, and she turned to look at him. "Vikrodhara ji.... First these deserts, then other deserts "
She said winking her eyes making him shy.
"I am feeling complete when ever you serve food with this smile and twinkle in eye " He appreciated her.
"I love to serve you all,. That's my responsibility, my duty".
" So, have the kids slept? I heard satanik was crying and crying although the evening ", he said " No arya, he wants to be with Kalyani, and he demands me to play " , "as usual sibling fight at times ", she concluded. She hit a smile thinking of her children. Both are precious.

The night was so chill... The son of bayu was deep in thoughts looking at his wife..
She laid next to him, after surrendering her life into oneness with him. Her sacrifice and her true love, need not be said, he was so matured to understand her.The wind has moved away her sheets, disclosing her naked body. Bheem ensured he cover her properly, pulled her close towards him and kissed her forehead.
" I love you panchi.. "
She opened her eyes " Is it arya,, so deeply thinking to say these words", she pulled him inside the blanket, and hugged him close. " You are my life ", he said making her sleep tight!!!

 " You are my life ", he said making her sleep tight!!!

"