The perfect Maid

It was yet another day. Panchali has completed her daily routines. While she woke early, took bath, the gardens and the palace will be cleaned. After she has started her intimate relationship with her Arya, she had no maids for her. She dressed up herself. She cleaned her room, made the bed, even she did not allow anyone to clean her apartment's restroom, she found no one genuine.
She considered her privacy was allure.

She would go to the rajsabha meeting, on alternate days,when there  was a problem on judgement, she will pass her suggestions. Her suggestion was mostly considered by pandavas. She grew more powerful. She was humiliated by people for marrying five brothers, but with her power she had them bow down to her now. Pandavas considered her powerful, their main source of success.

She designed clothes for all her husbands, chosen the food carefully. She had the habit of cooking meal for them, while the rest of the crowd and gaurds will have the food prepared by the cooks.

She was looked as a mother by other four, they loved, they chatted with her.. When her privacy with yudhister was not disturbed,.

One day, in the grand meeting, a typical case was given hamdled by pandavas . The woman looked pale. The gaurds have found her near the  river. Her critical condition became normal after 3 days.
Sahadev had treated her, informed the king that the lady was rapped, her skin had some major wounds, they also found her son, around 12 years,who while trying to protect was hit with a rod on head. His condition was getting bad, he is in coma.

The sabha was called.The pale face of the woman, caught panchali's attention. She informed that, she will speak to the lady. They went to a nearby room, panchali enquired. The lady informed that she was a widow, and  had a son, and he was his life. Now the lady was 40 years, but she looked younger than her age.

"Yesterday , My son went to nearby village to sell some savouries, that I usually prepare

"Yesterday , My son went to nearby village to sell some savouries, that I usually prepare., some one knocked me down and... I... Got raped.. My son was beaten up.. He was also in the med house of the palace,we don't have anyone,mata"She started crying..
"Who was that, have you seen his face "panchali asked. "Yes ", " He is a cheif merchant, our palace governor's son "
"He often misbehaves with other woman too"., she started weeping. " Every one will be treated equally, no partiality in the pandava's sabha "she snapped.

Anger and rage was growing in panchali's body. She walked straight, ordered to catch that guy. Informed the pandavas what had happened.

Yudhister was carefully dealing with the informations.He  will give the judgement after the discussion, the lady has gone to see her son, who was admitted for his treatment in the med house in the palace.

"We will order this guy with death, those who damns touch other woman, needs to be punished", said yudhister as gaurds have got the rapist to the sabha.

Anger was pouring in the eyes of panchali.. He needs to be punished. No one dare touch any girls in her territory.
She took the sword which was held tight in nakuls outfit.. She pulled it, in a smash, came down. She had butchered the mans head. The mans headless body laid  there. Nakul took the sword and patted her back, pulled her, made her sit on the chair.Arjun took a seat beside her,trying to bring back her calmness. They all where shocked, she couldn't bare the anger, rage.

Gaurds were ordered to clear the room, and clean it. The lady was weeping, her son has gone for coma.She had no one.
She pleaded the kings mercy. She said she couldn't live with shame, she said she will go some place away,

Yudhister asked her name.
"My Name is Kalyani, My Lord".

He looked at panchali, who was now calm, drinking some water, bheem and nakul was on her side.

The eldest pandava king, got up.. Started on his words to the sabha crowded to see his judgement!! Waiting for his wise words.
"Kalyani will be offered a place in this palace, she will henceforth be a maid for the queen. She will take care of her. Her son will be given treatment by sahadev
"The merchant who spoiled the life of not only the lady but also shattered the life of a young boy, he was hit hard in the head. Until he gains conscience and there after they are to be treated with due respect. If any one cares to touch woman, or any girl for that matter, they will be punished with death., today mahakali has come down to the sabha..we all could feel that. Fear for the indiscipline must be always captured.The sabha would be diamissed "by saying this the king left to his chambers. He informed bheem to take care of the arrangements for the new maid.
Arjun was ordered to take panchali to her room. Nakul left to instruct the soldiers and gaurds.. While sahadev left to the med house.
Kalyani stood their, she thanked the king!! He has given her a job, a life. A decent life.
Maharani's new maid.
She went to the small chambers adjoining the panchali's room,. Her duty is to take care of her. Assist her.
Panchali took kalyani to her room, instructed her on things. The maid was perfect, she did her job, sometimes panchali used to discuss few things on her mind, kalyani used to listen silently.
She designed the mehandi, applying regularly for panchali.she loves them.

The pandavas felt relieved that panchali has not only got a maid, but a good friend as well

The pandavas felt relieved that panchali has not only got a maid, but a good friend as well. It's almost a month,Kalyani regularly visits the med house, but she Would return back, saying her son still is in coma.
Panchali felt bad for her...
But she will always be a good companion for me, she thought!!!