The unusual Fall

"Not for me!" Panchali held up her hand to halt bheem who was about to put another bowl of rice upma on her plate. "One more mouthful," she continued, her blue eyes sparkling mischievously, "and you'll have to roll me out of here."

"Can't have that," Nakul replied, grinning. He looked across the table at sagadev,. "Sahadev ?"

The dark-haired man shook his  head and groaned. "I think I've reached my limit, too," He replied. "But ask the brother if we can take the rest with us,and have these fruits and salads later ," He added. "It'll be a great, but we need to eat it, without wasting "
Bheem has prepared aromatic rice upma, and chutney with vada.

"Roti and dosa for breakfast?" The voice of mata kunti was unmistakable, and she wrinkled her nose disapprovingly.she came to see her grandsons. She has planned to stay with the family for few days.

"Not to worry," said panchali cheerfully, deliberately ignoring the put-down as she peered into the large crockery bowl on the table. "I don't think there's enough for both of us." She glanced over at yudhister "Too bad Arjun isn't here," He said. "He would have loved this dinner!" He paused. "Of course, he would have had to start a new diet tomorrow, too!", remembering how conscious his brother was on the diet.

The dinner talk continued, and panchali carefully walked to kalyani's room which was build carefully for the safety of the kids and ensure that the kid's sleep is not disturbed.
As she walked, the rabits and peacocks started to move aside, leaving way for the queen, and a dove came and sat on panchali's shoulder.
She was about to step up, she saw a cloudy mist figure of a girl.
It was

Panchali felt some one is trying to grab on her.
It was a great pull.. Which made her fall so quickly on the bushes. The bushes had pricked her soft skinny body.
She heard some one rushing towards her.
It's her Arya Nakul. "Hey, panchali, what is that you are hunting on rats at this time? ", he chuckled. " It's not rat!! ", she cut him off. " Oh! Oh! So you agree on hunting ", he was helping her get up. He brushed away the miss on her face and neck gently.
While doing so, her eyes got dusty and she was rubbing it. He came close, took her face near him, gently puffed her eyes with his breath, making her thrilled. And she washed her eyes and hand in the nearby pond towards the garden. They walked towards their children chamber.

They have been asleep since they walked back from dinner. They found the younger ones in cradle. Prithvindh sleeping on a small bed. Kalyani was asleep in a small bed next to the children.
They closed the door silently. On the way back to nakuls chamber panchali was narrating about how and why she fell off.  Nakul's eye got caught of  panchali's  walk. She was struggling to keep pace with her husband. The fall has hurt her badly. He stopped and carried her to their room.
He left her down in their room, all of a sudden she slipped on him again, making each of them fall on the floor.
"Everytime if you fall like this you won't get hurt". He said holding her hips.
" I am sorry,I was in imbalance ", she said and tried to get up.
He also got up and gave a kiss on her forehead, " Time to fall on the bed!! My falling beauty ", both were in laughter this time.