The Trust

She turned toward him, then into him,  for him and said, "Yes. Oh.. Ok.. "

They were back on the shore  wandering on the sands and they were both a part of the stars and the earth and the velvet night.

They lay together a long time, holding each others hand on the sand.It was not until much later, they played in the water,sometimes their hand touched each other,looking at each other.. Smashing the pool over each other, gigling, laughing, teasing.. Arjun  remembered that he had not proposed to her. But it no longer mattered. What they had shared together was more binding than any marriage ceremony. He would propose tomorrow.

Panchali slept until noon the next day. She woke up with a smile on her face. The smile was still there when her Bheem came into the bedroom carrying a lovely old dress that he bought from the nearby town. "Go down to dinning Hall and get me some good food right away,"she said without realising it was her husband who was standing next to her.
" Yes,my dear Rani.. I will do that,I just brought you a new dress. U have to make it over for the engagement of  our cousin by Saturday. My sister dukhshala is getting engaged "he said realising she is still feeling sleepy. Patting her shoulder.. As realises what she has said.

By then Arjun entered the room, surprised to see her still sleeping. They have escaped  the gaurds, and came in the early morning.. And she Immediately went off to sleep.

Arjun had gone to see his mother as soon as he drove panchali home. She was in bed, a tiny, frail woman who had once been very beautiful.

His mother opened her eyes when Arjun walked into her dimly lit bedroom. She smiled when she saw who it was. "Hello, son. You're up late."

"I was out with panchali ,Mother."

She said nothing, just watching him with her intelligent gray eyes.

"I'm in love with her," He said.

She shook her head slowly. "I can't let her  shed tears... How will I make a mistake like that,.I couldn't sleep, I want to tell her my heart "he said...

"You don't really know panchali well. She's... You must understand your girl's heart - "
"I'm sure she's a lovely girl. But she's not only yours.. Our family's girl. to be a pandavas wife. She would make you happy. And if you marry any other girl,it would make her unhappy."

He took her frail hand in his and said, "I won't mom..  I love you very much, Mother, but I'm capable of making my own decisions,but proposing her.. I am becoming a stone."

"Are you really?" she asked softly. "Do you always do the right thing?"

He stared at her and she said, "Can you always be trusted to act properly, Arjun? Not to lose your head? Build the trust- "

SHe snatched his hand away.

"Do you always know what you're doing, son!! You must open up your thoughts,spend some time for your family "Her voice was even softer now.

"Mother,I always feel better after talking to you. What shall I do now? "

"You've done enough to this family already, Arjun. Don't burden me any further. I don't think I could bear it."

His face was white. "You know I didn't...
Ok mom.. I will ensure I will spend some time for her.. Understand her.. Will make you proud, build the trust., tell her about our family, what she needs to know "
She continued...
"You're too old to send away again. You're a man now. I want you to act like one."

His voice was anguished. "I - I love her - "

And so the decision was made for him,he will talk to her

And so the decision was made for him,he will talk to her.. Propose her.. Talk about his feeling to her !

He went to see Her first thing in the morning.He was a straight forward person. Why can't he openly say his heart. Bheem left to bring some food for the three. She got down the bed.. And informed she will take a bath and meet him in the library.

"I know it's a terrible thing to ask, but - would you be willing to love me until - until my last breath... I know I am mad. But I know I  love you a lot my princess" he wrote ..

He kept the letter he wrote on the book open with a small neck chain made of beautiful beads, a ring

It was open on the table.. He hid behind the curtains.. Waiting for her to read...
Her reaction!!! He stood there waiting.

He felt as though an unbearable weight had been lifted from his shoulders. "Thank you, mother , I can't tell you how much - "

She smiled while entering.. She noticed that Arya Arjun was hiding, she could see his angavastar peeping out from where he hid. ,"why is he hiding for?"she taught

The moment panchali reached,the book he left... left open , caught her eye .  she said was, "It's all arranged, he loves me " Tears escapes her eye..

The one thing Arjun had not anticipated was that panchali would be looking for who wrote it,about the love note!!! before he could explain everything to her, she will understand her Arya.

"I'd like to see who wrote it and I want to hug them " She said,said that he can hear. "I think it's Arya Nakul, he would have wrote it.. I will find out.. " She started her own method of pulling him out!
She glared at him with staring eyes filled with malicious triumph., "oh! You are hiding here? For what?
Arjun said patiently, "I want to talk to you, It's me.. I wrote the letter "
"Dont lie,, I wouldn't hug you!! " She said..
" No.. You don't write poetry,never seen you doing so.. ," Panchali said. 

"What! See panchali, I can explain. ", he continued. " I have never given you a marriage ring, our marriage was far more complicated,. I am making you understand. Baby, I love you. "

He said

He said.. Watching her sitting on a small couch nearby.
He sat below her.. Took her toes.. Touched her legs.. Kissed her legs that are soft like cotton. She blushed! "Won't you accept my love" ,"will you accept me, my love "he stopped looking deep in her eyes.
" I've already".. She stammered in her shy.. And gave a hug...
Both looking deeper into their eyes.
They sat their, without knowing how many hours have passed talking about each other! Knowing about each other.

Arjun silently thanked his mother!! He has opened his heart! She is trusting him so much! His love!

Sorry!! Such a long chapter!!
P lease comment if you like this chapter.. And do vote!!