A surprise

After playing in the garden, Arjun insisted bheem to move towards the place where people are sleeping, and he took his wife towards the tent where she is supposed to rest.

Arjun and panchali both opened their eyes wide, looking at the three brothers asleep. The sound of draupathi's anklet and bangles made the three open one eye, and they closed it quickly,. All the three we're busy the whole day as they treated their people as their family members. Lots of loading and unloading work they have done.

"You better Go and sleep, already your eyes have turned red due to sleeplessness, " Informed Arjun.

"My happiness is stopping my sleep Arya, today was the most happiest day. you know I have no friends, No childhood. However I can understand everything in the Nature. My Father being Agni Dev, blessed me with life and power, but what you all are showing me, giving me is devout life. Thank you ", she took his palms into hers and gently rubbed it.

Arjun had no words in reply,. It was his luck to have her, a epitome of beauty.
The first time he saw her in shiva temple, his heart skipped a beat. But today she is standing before him, praising him. His family?. Love... Love.. Every moment he loves her now, because he has gifted his family a charm, A devi.. Who ignites every one with her sparking beauty.
"I am pleased, I must thank you for your sacrifice., the humiliation that creeped you. But u are proving to be a pure soul.
I want you to get back to bed. Brother bheem will be alone, so let me leave now" He twinkled and turned to walk, as she pulled his hand., "Arya ".... She couldn't talk, their eyes met each other and words cannot express the love. Her heart silently said, tell him not to leave, but she have to leave him now. He understood, nodded in silence and left.

She went and lied down on the small bed which lay on the other side and drifted to sleep waiting for the another day which is going to take them to their destiny!!!

She woke up to find she was lying on a hay bed, in the middle of a farm, shocked and paralysed? "I remember Arya Arjun talking to me ", how I came here ? "
She woke and started walking when two hands closed her eyes... She Immidiately said "Arya Nakul", and turned to find the handsome Man smiling and looking at her. He touched her hip, pulled her close, " This is Arya yudhister's year, what are you doing, leave me, if some one sees us... ", she tried to relieve herself but was unable to..
" I know preety well, if I have not bought you here, you sleeping beauty, you would have gone to coma, due to mosquito bite.
See I saw you sleeping sound and I wanted to give a suprise to my... "He stopped, thinking if he can say Her as his love??? Will she accept. Yes, she is mine.. A bonding... " My love " He finished...

"See the nature".. He showed her the beautiful sun rise, the flowers and took her close to a garden.. Full of peacocks...

Panchali moved closer towards the birds.she forgot everything and watched the peacocks moving around.
After a while she realised it's late and she needs to hurry to do her morning prayers...
She turned to see all the five brothers enjoying and glancing at her.
"I am sorry, if I was the reason for the delay " She said. "Not at all.. We all wanted to show you the beautiful creatures, the beauty of Nature, so we planned and said ok to Nakul's Idea. " Said the eldest king.
They asked her to take bath in the pond inside the garden, whereas, the others bathed and got ready.

She walked out of garden, with a beautiful pink saree, have tied all the flowers as a garland. All the five brothers said "beautiful" In unison.. !!!! As she smiled at them...