The first date

The concert was happening in a grand way. She was still feeling bad, with her head ache. "Hey  beautiful," a male voice said."Arya ...oh.."draupathi  felt herself smile at the sound of Sahadev's mellow baritone."I removed your jewels, and laid you comfortable, so how are you? "

"Curious, actually.  I was wondering what happened. Werent you supposed to hear our cultural men play?"

She eased herself onto the edge of the bed. "It's a pretty strange story. At first I was sure some one tried following me way back near the garden,  but now it turns out that it'really just a  gimmick. I think. I mean, I don't know what to think.  I don't know if I've got a mystery to solve or not,"Her

  I don't know if I've got a mystery to solve or not,"Her

words came out in a fast, nervous rush.

"Panchali " He said slowly, "slow down and tell me all about it."

Panchali took a deep breath and recounted everything that had happened since her arrival in Hastinapur. She had felt so insecure especially with kids. She felt some one was trying to move around in dark on the other night. She tried to carry a knife along,. But she got hit in her head.
When she was done,Sahadev let out a long, low whistle. "Sounds like you've run into some people who play awfully rough. That blow on the head is serious. I don't like it at all," he said, worry rising with his voice.
"Arya I'm fine", Panchali assured him. "The worst part isn't the bump on my head. It's that I don't know if the wallet has anything to do with or the two men backstage, or anything. I'm so keyed up. I don't know whether to forget this business or what." She looked around.
"Well, how about a consultation? With the physicians,are you ok?"he suggested. "Say, in about two hours? I can get on the fare street festival that's happening in one of the villages right away."
"You're coming up from your work, some time with me for festival.Oh, Arya that sounds great! I'm going to get ready quickly" she said. , she got up pulling her sheets, she found herself half naked.. Closing and buttoning her blouse with her hands. "Oh.. You said you removed my jewels.! Turn away ", she blushed and turned. " No dear,.. As a husband and as your primary physician I have all rights on you, don't I? " He said,she frowned. "Yeah, you are my superstar physician,who have.. Cleared my problems And Arya maybe you can help me figure out what's going on here! Let me take a quick bath and join you. " She went into the bath room.
She came out, and found him arranging things in her room
"I'll do everything I can",he promised. "And if anyone tries to knock you over the head again, I"ll give them a taste of their own medicine." He was helping her wear her long necklace.

"My hero,",panchali giggled. "But don't forget, I'm the one with the sword training ,soon you promised me few other fights as well ".she reminded
"Do you have to remind me?" He said, groaning.
"Well, I won't try any of my new moves on you this time,last time I did cut your hands " She said solemnly. "Except maybe on the dance floor.  We are taking part in a tribal  club tonight, so kids stay back with mata and kalyani. Got permission from everyone, " He chuckled.
"Sounds great", she said kissing his forehead. "Good. It's a date.", he kissed her back and left.

Being with him was like a miraculous drug on her. He was very soft, he never intended to do any first moves. He was always soft spoken, polite. When it comes to anger, he couldn't control. He always talks about things that she needs to be cautious about. She has never gone out with sahadev, never spend hours with him. It felt new to be with him. He was so fond of her. Never he had touches her in intimacy.
Just then she saw him coming in again, closing that he door behind.
" Have these fruits and juice ", he insisted. He came so close, she closed her eyes thinking he would kiss her, but he touches her forehead and checked her temperature.
She winked open her eyes, and saw him taking some papers and leave. It was the evening... She was waiting near the horse shed, she saw sahadev walking towards her.

"You are late Arya," she said." Ok , where is the chariot? " She asked. "No we are going in my horse", he said. " No.. No.. I don't know, to ride one. I don't know to get on that ", she pointed. " I will guide you," he smiled , he got on the horse. He asked her to place her food on the clamp and raise up, while doing she was about to slip away, he caught her hip and pulled her up. She blushed on his touch sitting in front of him, his chest falling forward on frequent movement  made by the horse. She felt  so romantic on his touch. Her bare waists showing her skin,saree veil protruding away from the breeze. He felt that she is enjoying the touch, and unusually quite his lady is?
He stopped near a lake, and cupped his hand and drank some water.

'What's that..?' She showed some light coming from the deep woods nearby.
"It's the tribal people of hastinapur village", he said looking at her wet body, she looked hot. While drinking water from lake, she would have got wet, he said to himself. His eyes targeted to her neck. He pulled her by hand. And looked into her eyes. " You are looking damn hot ", he left her. She blushed hard.
He pulled her hand and started walking towards the woods for the fest.