Motherly Goodnight

Nakul was patiently moving towards the garden where the sun was setting down. The day is going to come down. All his brothers have left on various works. Now it's his responsibility,his eldest insisted.
It might take even a week to return. He need to act wise, he was clear in his thought. Mom will return tomorrow..He walked down and gave instructions to the soldiers, then went to the horse sheds, then to the elephant shelter. Walked towards the sabha, instructed the gaurds to go to main entrance, and "let only 2 stand here" he said.
He went towards the large garden. He sensed some one silently following him. He felt the sweet smell of sandel and mist filled with flavours of lotus.
He stopped, pulled her towards him.
"Arya leave my hand, ooch! It hurts. ", she cried. "Scrutinized? "He punched with words. "What's the plan behind sneaking behind me?
" I came simply to see the beauty of Nature, why are you...? " She stopped as his state turned into deeper look.
Her saree drape came loose near her hip, showing her golden skiny curve of hip,his eyes travelled.her glamour, her hips shape, his eyes moved to her hip. She felt shy, closed it with her saree's other edge.

"Arya! I am going to our room. " She shyly left in a fast walk.. He stood there watching her beauty. "Our room.. " He shook his head and repeated!!

What does he like to eat? What shall I cook? She was staring at her kitchen

She turned and bumped into him hitting his chest hard. "Once again" he remarked, "what are you doing here? Ok make some pakora, roti, and some spicy gravy. Don't worry, I will help you", he offered .
He looked at her perfect looks, curves near her hips, again his eyes moved on her lean shoulders, black long hair.
Curly hair  surrounded in the back of her  hears, dancing and brushing front and back. Her jumkas, long lean legs.
Curves near her hips.. "Stop staring and knead this flour", his thoughts was disturbed by her.
" Ok, you show me how to do it, I will follow the same"Nakul informed.
She came to a stone cooking platform started to give instruction.
He came close, stood behind her back, very close, pressing his body over her. His warm body, sent currents across her body. She felt he squeeze her hand in mixing the dough. He pressed her soft palms, shiver ran through her skin,she started drawing circles on the ground using her legs toe finger and he squeezed a mixture of flour and water (dough) with their joined hands in order to make roti.

 He pressed her soft palms, shiver ran through her skin,she started drawing circles on the ground using her legs toe finger and he squeezed a mixture of flour and water (dough) with their joined hands in order to make roti

T

hey worked in silence through the entire process of cooking various dishes. When they got to finish each dish, they had a stared at each other. , he teased her, sometimes holding her tightly against him, asking her to show what she is doing, acting as if he is learning to cook. Their skin embraced still on the right side of propriety, one that could still be considered friendly, but only just.
He enjoyed her company. She wanted him more close every time.When they broke apart, her face was flushed, her eyes shining. 
"Ok, let's eat "she said after cleaning the kitchen. The tiny sparks of sweat 💧ran down her forehead, and the small drops stood in her saree protruding in hip.
She is seducing me, he thought.
" Panchali, where is your hip? "He asked accidentally, slip of my tongue, he shyed.
" What"she jumped of her feet, closing and pulling up the saree veil near her hip.
"So you have been.... " She couldn't ask him a thing. She ran shot of her words and chewed her lips.
They finished the dinner, he was constantly looking at her.ey finished the food! Started Walking across the backyard. Silence.
Both were silent.
"Hmmm, hmmm " She acted as though adjusting her throat.
"Did you tell something? ", he turned to her.
Her pink saree was glittering in the moon light.
" Is someone watching us? "She said " Yes, The moon! " He pointed. She followed him in silence, he asked her to walk past him, she came forward, but slipped.
Before she thought she had hit the ground. She felt warm. Yes, he has cought her, in a whirligig.
"Leave me" She whispered chasing her words. "I never caught you, you have caught me miss! " He smiled at her. She realised it was her who stood hugging him, head over his shoulder.

They walked to Nakul's room

They walked to Nakul's room. It's their first night. Nice scent of the flowers lit the room.
SHe stood behind him, thrilled. Heart beat was very fast. He looked at her blushing face ,
"Panchali, I don't want to get into intimacy till you feel comfortable with me. I love you. I want you to understand me, realise that we both are in a living relationship", she realised that she is standing next to a genuine guy.
She was not able to remember her nights with his eldest one. She became so pure. Both of them knew that. But now she is his. He didn't want to take advantage.he is most remarkable." Ok, come with me, I have a gift for my wife", he said.
"Again a painting? " She guessed. He pointed his finger on lip "shhh here ! Come with me "
She was breath taken..
It was a beautiful swing, covered with her favourite flowers.

"I am

"I am.. Wow.. Arya.. You are so cute..Sorry, it's so cute.. I don't know what to say!! Its a swing.. I have never been in a swing.. My gosh!! " She was stammering... Ran towards it.
He was laughing silently, she was like a little girl. She was stammering words in joy.
She signalled him to join in swing.He sat beside her.
I love him,i am falling in love!!
She saw him looking elsewhere deep in thought. They enjoyed hand in hand. She slowly drifted to sleep.

He fell in love with this  girl. Pampered her in a motherly sleep
He said "I don't know any Lullaby,, but I love u.. U are my charm!!

She fell asleep.. He carried her singing a light melody, in the dim lit chamber, she laid her on bed.. And slept close to her.

 And slept close to her