Desire

She woke up. It was going to be sunrise she saw him sleeping next to her.she was undisturbed.felt safe with this guy. She thought of lying down next to him. Wanted to see his face like a child,.
When she closed her eyes she felt he had many hands, which touched her everywhere, and many mouths, which passed so swiftly over her, and with a wolflike sharpness, his teeth sank into her fleshy parts.
She opened her eyes in shock. She rose, "what happened? Bad dream? Or you dream about me?" He opened his one eye,still lying in bed.
"No Arya,its you...
my dream was, no problem... I.. I will go and take bath. Start with my daily routines." She chewed her lips, eyeing her young husband, seems to look like he understood partially what it was,who went back to sleep.
She loves him. Obvious!! She felt.

She came back, fresh, dressed up beautifully. She left his chambers undisturbed.
Few hours later, Nakul woke, he was going on his morning rounds, when he found panchali playing with rabbits. She was so cute. He overslept. She has not disturbed me, he thought.
The rabits were running here and there and she was very happy playing with it. She gave them some some vegetables.

She has instructed to feed the animals and birds that he had pet cultured

He went to her "panchali, why are you doing all this, the maids will take care", he said . " Arya, I love doing this. Your like is my desire. I felt you when I played with these animals. Initially I was afraid of horses, now I can go near them. The love and care you are showing, is not equal to what I am given back . You must have your food. Come with me ", she took his hand, and she walked hand in hand.
" Panchali, " He started. "What, again you want to argue,. What is your problem? " She turned and looked at him.

That two eyes, looking straight at me. Pulls my heart, he thought.
Red lips, I wanted to... His thoughts are distracted with a soft whimper she gave.
"What happened panchali? He looked panic. " I think I got a sprain? My ankles... Ooch.. Ammma.... " She acted..
You are too smart, I know how to push you towards me, she said silently in her mind.
"Ok ok.. Relax, I will apply some herbs, show your ankles", he said. " You were walking properly only, how suddenly you got a sprain? "He started.
" So,... You want to do research now? My leg is aching. Ooch.. "She tried to act as if she is struggling to walk with pain.
"Hey stop, ... Stop.. I will carry you, I will treat you in our room " He said.
"No you take me to my room "she ordered. She knew that his room is so close. She wanted him to carry her for some time, and her room seems to be arranged well, there is a large pool, a colourful lobby. She has shifted his caged birds to her lobby.

He was carrying her, bridal style

He was carrying her, bridal style. His one hand covering her lap, another hand covering her hip. Both their noses brushing each other. Her hand encircling his neck. They were so close. He took her, the whole palace was silently watching them. Soldiers bend their head, smiling at the two. Kunti and kalyani (car
rying the sleeping prithvindhya) just entered the place, stood there turning and looking at each other.
He took her to her room. The room was having a Fragrance of agarwood and sandel, and camphor.
He laid her on the bed. "Ok, now close the door", she said , " Now, be quite, I will bring you some herbs. It should cure you. "He demanded.

" My leg is fine, I wanted you to carry me, so... "She stopped, as his jaw dropped.
" So you acted.. "He said.
She got down from the bed. " I have all rights to play with you! To pull your legs., it's intimacy Arya "she stopped and stared as he again took her in arms.
" If you have asked me, I would have done it myself ", now, I want to play with you, he said.. Carrying her to pool. He dropped her in water like throwing out something. She was a total mess..
He stood there laughing.
" How dare you, u dropped me in water, my gosh.. It's too chill.." She said, and she felt drops of rain falling over her. Her body was totally visible in the wet saree.
He removed his Angavastra, and jumped into the pool. They splashed water on each other. Played in the pool. B
They stood in water, their eyes meeting each other.
He desired to romance her. Again he waited for her to say those 3 words.