your choice!!!

"I remember everything. I remember too much. And some of it's made up, and some of it can't be quantified, and there's secrets, and..." she said to Madhav.
Madhav sat next to her,"Hey, i-it's okay..I know, arjun is doing good. He is doing his tapasya, he will soon visit the indraloga. ",
"But, I understand. You gave up everything you had to find dharma . You found me ...
It's hard for you. You gave up everything you had.", he stopped removing the tear from panchali's eyes
"Mei-mei, everything I have is right here."he said bringing in front a small kitten.
"I love this girl so much.she is the one who sacrificed and is going to establish dharma in this world. " He thought.
He has come to visit the city of Indraprath.
Panchali has asked him to stay back for Rakshabandan celebration.
"He doesn't have any sisters in dwarka, only lovers and wife, panchali", bheem announced as he walked into the dining hall, placing some sweets in the plate.
Panchali smiled and raised to her feet to serve.all the other brothers entered.
" What's that keeping your big eyes worried? ", sahadev asked.
" Panchali, you also join all of us today.? " , yudhisther ordered.
"So did the kids eat? ", nakul stopped. Yes she nodded.
They all ate, and draupathi arranged for the Rakshabandhan fest through kalyani.

She and Madhav walked across the garden. He found her playing with the kids,. Taking some leaves making a discovery. "You have grown up while I have been away."

She looked up, the flowers in her hands. "I was grown up before you went away. More than a wife to my pandavas, krishna. And now I'm more than twenty years - quite old",.He wagged his head sadly. "That's what I say. I don't suppose you can even run now, because again you need to do yagna. Turning into young girl once again, if not you will look like granny"he teased.

She sprang up, her face alight with laughter. "What will you wager me that I do not reach the terrace steps ahead of you?, shall we have a race ''. She pointed

"A new pair of crimson slippers against a silver buckle for my sword-belt, that yudhister brought, will be mine ", krishna pushed himself from the tree-trunk as she swooped up the skirt of her yellow tunic with the flowers in its lap.

"Done! Are you ready?"

"Yes. Now!"

They ran as fast as they could pushing sahadev and Nakul, who thought it was something serious, making the heads of maids turn...

T

hey all ran behind them panicking.
They crossed the garden, pool and the sabha, bheem and yudhister started running...
Both the krishna's collided with nakul in terrace winning at the same moment.

"What's that you both demolished the whole palace with your running ", asked bheem breathing heavily.
" We were running a race ", panchali pointed.
" You guys have got me,on my toes " Sahadev yelled, helping Nakul who fell off, raising over his feet.
"So what's that this time you want from us madhav? ", yudhister was smiling knowing the tactics of Madhav.
" Yes it's your golden slippers and that silver belt he betted upon!!! ", panchali was laughing..
" Ok! Ok! Now I understand ", yudhister was laughing while all others frowned...

When the sky is covered with clouds, and the earth dark with new, tender,it was a full moon day, at the time of sunrise, according to a tradition, draupathi took a bath with perfectly pure water.Even the Men should also do according to their ability, offer libations of water to the gods, to the paternal ancestors, as prescribed by the Vedas for the task required to be accomplished before the study of the Vedas, to the sages, and as directed by the gods carry out and bring to a satisfactory conclusion the shradh ceremony to honor the deceased. Which even the pandavas did in the river Ganga for their father Pandu. Matha kunti and other family memenets gathered in the river bank of Ganga.
It is commended by yudhister that panchali should also make a charitable offering, and take a bath accompanied by the mantras, which she performed which is the responsibility of the wife,she offered prayers to her deceased father in law and prayed to holy Sun God. That very day, in the early afternoon (between noon and 3 PM) it is commended that a small parcel (bundle or packet) be prepared from a new cotton or silk cloth and adorned with whole grains of rice or barley, small mustard seeds, and red ocher powder, and made exceedingly wondrous, be placed in a suitable dish or receptacle. ... the purohit should bind this packet on the king's wrist with the words,'I am binding raksha (protection) to you with the same true words with which I bound', Always stay firm in resolving the problems of the people's, ' Krishna said as he bound the Raksha In Yudhister's hand.
In the same manner as the king, after offering prayers to the Krishna and his eldest Balaram gave the offerings,.
Draupathi came forward,, took the raksha that she made with the red silk cloth , that looked like a golden lotus in both their hands. Draupathi gave a tear, and blessed Krishna thinking about the choice that she is about to make.

The day was fulfilled..

Happy Rakshabandhan!!

Dear Readers,
Gentle request, for you guys to comment, who do you want Draupathi to choose from pandava brothers,It can be any one except Arjun as you know he is on excile. Please comment only in English,.
her next year, which would be with joy and bundle of love... Fun!!!
Give me the Name of the pandava you want it to Go on!!!
Only after a response a good chapter will be published!!
Thanks a ton for all your support 😊