prathivindhya's Arrival.,

She was becoming so lazy. She couldn't help her Arya's.she always calls Kalyani 100 times, who always smiles at this little girl, though a yuvarani, she is still child at heart she thought.
She would give massage to panchali's swollen legs.
Arya Arjun regularly visits, sings songs, teaches prayers and sloga, not to her but to her baby inside.

One day during his visit, he had left his gandheev in her room. A brahmin came running, saying his cows were stollen by the asur. To save him,had to... Even the other brothers stopped him but it's his Responsibility He entered into the secret room of hers!!!, she was playing dice with yudhister. Even he was suprised to see him there at that time . He fought the asur, saved the cows. But Dharma, the owe!! He left in excile. Both of them explained it was not needed. But word said is word kept!! Dharma!!!

He saw the small bump, in panchali. She prayed to God that, No other woman must be blessed like this. To send her husband to sanyash through her own hands. Her hands trembled.....
She hardened her heart, never showed her hurt. She prayed that he must attain lot of powers due to his excile. Govind has instructed him to visit many temples. He roughly managed to listen. His thoughts were on his pregnent wife.

He left on excile

He left on excile. Every day she would stand on her window, blankly looking at arjun's practice area.
Not only the practice garden, even her heart is empty. Why? Why? That question came to her mind. 12 years!! No...

It was a tuesday, sabha was  dismissed early.
It was arya bheem. Regularly schedules his visits, to ensure she eats properly, she has started eating little after arjun's depature. what ever her taste was, she would run into him, unlike other woman,she never had vomiting,she was interested in learning new things. He taught her cooking. culinary skills, he was so keen on teaching this art. He
was drafting a letter to panchal understanding she is longing to meet her sisters,brothers ,ofcourse her dad, all of them. They came regularly to see her. Bheem and yudhisther tried to fulfill everything that she desires.

she will walk with nakul and sahadev at evenings to learn about her people's issues. Who came to see her..but not to tell any complaints . They all wanted to see their yuvarani 's face. She takes regular visits to sahadev' s med house, his  herbal garden. She plays with Nakul' s pets.

Govind visits her friend every time with one of his wives. They chat play games. Ludo was her favourite. His words, were wiser than her husband she thought. 

It was her nineth month.
A grand Baby shower was organised by Govind.
Large gifts of various things from various parts of the other kingdoms was gifted for her.
Sangeeth and dance was organised.
She was blessed by all the woman in the Indraprasth. Colouful bangles shined in her hands.
Her husbands gifted her with a pair of bangles each. She was send a wooden bangles, from arjun,. She always gets news about him, like where he is which side he is travelling. This time she was sent a bangle. She.. Her baby's desire was fulfilled.

A letter : it was from dev rajya

A letter : it was from dev rajya.. They are allies for yuvraj. They were having a battle. So pandavas left for battle. Pandavas were away for a war. Sahadev was left behind considering the state of panchali.
They asked panchali to stay safe as he saw her crying . It was the first time they left her. But she said she will deliver baby safe!
She was sipping a tea, she was gifted herbal tea leaves by rukmani, Govind's wife., she was seated in a new sofa, that sahadev bought for her,. She was not feeling comfortable in any chairs or couches in the any of the rooms. She asked, if she can stay with him, as she was getting nervous on her delivery. He was pleased. He sent word for kalyani, as panchali was Pestering him to get some candies. She was spoilt with eating habits, bheem is responsible he bitted his teeth.
she was enjoying her candies...but suddenly, a pain crushed her back. She stood up.. Unable to balance. Pushed away things around her. Yes, she was told by the pain by kalyani. "Ka..ll...yyyyani.. She screamed..
Her scream was heard till the end of the palace.  . With the help of kalyani.. On his request has arranged towels, bowl of hot water, brought his med box,. She was nursing.. Shouts.. Pains.. Cramps..

It was eight long hours of struggle.wednesday morning it's going to be. Other maids, and servants where standing.. Waiting to hear the news. By now the news has reached the people. Prayers.. Prayers every where. Temples where open the whole night. Pooja was carried for the safe delivery and good health of the mom.
Sahadev held the baby in hand, when kalyani nursed the mother, who lay on the bed, tired. She wipped the baby with warm water. And laid the baby next to panchali. He brought the baby, wrapped in golden shawl. Showed to his wards!!!

Prathivindhya!!! He not only saw his future through his vision

Prathivindhya!!! He not only saw his future through his vision. He saw the prosperity he is going to bring to his kingdom.

Kalyani, brought some tea to sahadev and he said he would stay with her and the child. He watched his wife sleeping sound.. Along with prathivindhya.

His ❤ love... His son!! He waited for his other three brothers to return.