changed plans

Kunthi's chariot was really very fast. It was really wonderful weather. It was drizzling. The thought of nakul and panchali, her grand son. She was in different world. Her chariot suddenly stopped. It was struck on the muddy road. The charioteer was struggling.
She stepped down. Hours were  passing.
Suddenly she saw another chariot pulling close.
Vasudev krishnan got down!!!

Smirky smile crossing his face

Smirky smile crossing his face., his peacock feathered crowned down dancing in the breeze.
He tried to help raja matha with her chariot, while doing so the saree she kept fell in the slough mud. Kunti stood their shock driving her.
"Don't worry matha, I have got a saree for draupathi, you give that to her" he said before kunthi reacted.
Both krishna and kunti reached indraprasth.
Draupathi was walking along the corridor, she watched through the curtains, Nakul was walking along side.
She smiled, but he walked unnoticed.

Nakul was so excited, his day to start his life, is nearing. Next day early morning, yaga is going to be done. This time it's only panchali who is going to do yaga, alone. He went and checked everything is fine. Maids hurried to him"yuvaraj, king has ordered you to go and welcome vasudev krishna and mata kunti", he hurried. Krishna gave a smile., "what's that you are deeply thinking Nakul?" He asked finishing his dinner.
"I want panchali to me, as a lover, I was loved by many girls for my look, I never crossed in any one's path. But draupathi iS very different. "
"When ever I say my heart to her she doesn't show her reflection on it! I am worried , if she likes me or what she had thought about me, what tomorrow has got for me krishna", he asked .
" Don't worry, she will propose to you, I know my sakhi"
He said twinkle in his eyes!!
Matha was welcomed by her sons. She handed them silk dhothi and sweets that she prepared. Bheem and yudhister went to meet the ministers who visited them often from other kingdoms. Sahadev was busy with his new discovery of herbs.

Matha kunti went to her room

Matha kunti went to her room. Kalyani has made all arrangements for her stay.
Prithvindhya was cradled, and kunti insisted to have him cared till she was there. Kalyani nursed both matha and the baby, went over to panchali.

Panchali was offered a beautiful saree the one given to kunti replacing the saree that got spoilt.
She came down, early morning, before the sun rised, she noticed matha, krishna and all the brothers standing for her sacrifice. Vedha was preached, she went down towards the agni. Got into it.
After a moment of pause, she came back glittering like a gold, her face pure as lotus, raised her palm and did a namaskar to all the people. Went to her room to change.

She went to her room, changed into a simple saree

She went to her room, changed into a simple saree. She asked the maid to place the things, that lay there packed in Nakul's Room.
She was coming down, she accidentally collided with nakul, hit in her nose.
"Don't you see, always you are in hurry, woman will walk slow. ", he snapped. " I am a girl, just 18,by the way, even you also did not see me coming! ", she twinkled and said.
Her arogance was something that he loved.
"Rajkumar, please keep a cupboard ready, my maid is on her way to arrange my things in your room, ", she said

"If anything was out of place, I will put your clothes to  donkeys , ask them not to reorder anything, "he smirked

He started walking fast. She stood there mouth open! How dare he is!!

He hid a giggle, silently. I will make you cry out loud that you love me, I will make you go crazy about me.!!

She arranged the cupboard, nearly placing he's and his cloths. Suddenly a small painting fell from the top rack.
She took it, and saw. It's her drawing.

she took it

she took it.. And brought it close to her chest. She heard few steps, she kept it back. Nakul was amazed the way the room was arranged. But  he did not enter the chambers. He went back.. To his garden. She followed him.
He was taking bath in the pond. She went and sat on the stone path nearby. She was enjoying watching him play in the water.He splashed water on her.
She looked up, he was wet, he twinkled at her,she blushed,his masculine shoulders made her body chill. She saw him, fully wet, got up from the pond, went to change. His silence was something that made her go near him again and again.
She went to meet matha kunthi,
And prathivindhya. He was playing. She spend some hours there. It was time to dinner, she came to know that along with madhav, yudhister ,bheem and sagadev have left to kundhal rajya for a festival.
Madha kunthi has planned to take kalyani and baby to the marriage ceremony that was planned in her friends home, she will return only next noon.
The thought that she has to spend time, alone. She was more thrilled. Her eagerness to spend time alone increased every bit.